Chapter 5: You Can't

Glimmer smiled & Bow dropped his bowl.

"70 DOLLARS BOW!!" Glimmer yelled holding out her hand.

"B-But-"

"NOW!!" Bow whimpered as he fumbled to pull out his wallet. He handed Glimmer the money & she chuckled.

"Wait wasn't it 50-"

"Doesn't matter."

"You guys made a bet?" Catra asked.

"I'm happy for you!" Bow said & Catra sat down.

"Why are you happy!?" She asked & he smiled.

"You won't be single anymore!" Glimmer said & Catra banged her head on the table.

"I want to be single. It was too soon" She mumbled picking her head up.

"You are single unless she likes you. Then you two could date-"

"But we have to turn her in!" Catra said & wiped away her tears. Glimmer frowned & glanced at Bow. Neither of them wants to turn her in despite the amount of money Prime had offered.

"Catra-"

"NO! I'M NOT TURNING HER IN & YOU WON'T STOP ME!!" Catra yelled & Glimmer stood up.

"CATRA!!"

"WHAT!!"

"Can we not yell?" Bow asked quietly.

"Fine, what Sparkles?"

"Bow & I have been talking & we don't want to turn her in either." Catra uncrossed her arms & looked at Glimmer, regret shown on her face.

"What?"

"We really care about how you feel & besides it's just money." Glimmer said waving her hand.

"But... Glimmer you really wanted it." Catra said, her voice cracking from her crying.

"I know, but I know how you feel about her & love is more important than money."

"I- thank you,"

"Also the number of gay panics you have are to die for." Catra glared at her & chuckled.

"I guess, I'm just new to this... you know?" Catra asked & Bow nodded.

"Yeah! Just take your time, you'll get used to it." Bow said & Catra nodded.

"I'll see you later, thanks a lot." Catra waved before leaving.

"... I never agreed to that deal Glimmer," Bow said breaking the silence.

"Too bad, your $70 are mine." Glimmer said sticking her tongue out.

"I need a way to relax," Catra muttered scrolling through her phone.

"Did I hear someone needs to relax!" Catra jumped & faced the door.

"Hey, Sparkles."

"Wanna know what I found?" She asked smiling deviously.

"What?" Catra asked walking towards her. Glimmer moved her hands & revealed some wine.

"Why?"

"Why not?" Glimmer asked back & Catra sighed.

"Whatever, come on." She muttered & Glimmer followed her upstairs. Catra glanced through the window & Adora waved making Catra blush.

"Come on, oh! Ohhh you can say hi~" Glimmer said walking upstairs. Catra took a deep breath before opening the door.