Chapter 3

On the morning of the Au Pairs arrival, Agnetha and Björn had gotten up quite early to pick up the young girl from the airport. Agnetha was still  doubtful whether she had made the right decision, even though she was perfectly aware of the fact that by now it was too late to change her mind, their Au Pair was about land in Stockholm.
When they greeted each other at the gate the short brunette girl shook Agnetha's hand and said:
"Hello Mrs Fältskog, it is so lovely to meet you, I am Marieke." After just a soft squeeze of Agnetha's hand and looking in her eyes smiling for a split second, the girl went on to introduced herself to Björn as well:
"And it is of course just as nice to meet you Mr. Ulvaeus."
"Oh please, call us Björn and Agnetha." Björn pointed at Agnetha, who felt a tad bit better about her decision now that she had met Marieke, even if it was only for this brief introduction.

"Well this is the upstairs. Here we have the bathroom, the kid's rooms, our bedroom at the end of the hallway," Björn was pointing at the doors along the hallway as he was showing Marieke around the house.
"And last but certainly not least your bedroom." Björn who had carried the Au pairs suitcase up the stairs went to set it down on the bed. The young girl could here the kettle squeaking from downstairs, Agnetha had gone to set tea, as she thanked her host.
"If you forget where anyghing is don't hesitate to ask, I can imagine it must be quite the adjustment." Marieke smiled nodding.
"Agnetha will go over the details with you, she is the one in charge of most household chores you see. But for now let's go down to have some tea."
"Thank you again for your hospitality, Mr. Ulvaeus." Björn arched one of his eyebrows.
"Björn, I mean.", Marieke smiled.