26*

Be ready for Five to spoil you as a sugar daddy cause yes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus fuck...

I groan as I hear my alarm go off, grabbing my phone to shut it off as I lay in bed contemplating my life. I turn to the side to see Five's side of the bed empty already and I get up slowly to freshen up in the bathroom sleepily, brushing my teeth and washing my face before I walk out to the living room. I ignore my boyfriend who was laughing softly at my disgruntled self as I walked to peek past the blinds.

"Fucking hell man..." he laughs seeing how pissed off I was when I could see that the sun hadn't even started to rise. I flip him off as I tie my hair up, scrunching my nose at the food he cooked even though I wasn't going to eat anything. "I'm not hungry..." he raises a brow at me while I walked towards the dining table where he was, him setting down my cup of tea on the table before grabbing my jaw gently.

"I know but you should."

"It's too early." I grumble but he sits me down in a chair before picking up his white button shirt to put it on.

"That's why there's toast. One slice beautiful. One, just for me." I sigh as I rub my eyes, eating the buttered toast and looking over to watch Five get dressed. He pulls up his slacks and buttons them up before putting on his belt, fixing the collar of his shirt after.

"Five, I love you but why are you wearing that 3-piece suit of yours?" He smirks at me, kissing my cheek.

"Because I know you can't get enough of this suit."

"True but why to the airport?" I sigh out, checking the time on our microwave as I finish eating my toast and drinking my tea.

"Let's get dressed (y/n)." He picks me up on my feet and gently pats my ass towards our bedroom to change, me swatting his hands away from me.

"If you're getting dressed up like that then I need to as well! Why didn't you wake me up earlier!?" I hiss out and he chuckles.

"I don't care what you wear, beautiful."

"I do! Especially when I'm with you! Fuck I need to put make-up on!" I grumble as I slam the door closed, rushing around to get dressed up and put on some light makeup to not look like a racoon. I check the time on my phone one last time as I make sure everything looks fine in the mirror, quickly getting out of the bedroom to see our bags already gone as I jumped around to put on my Mary Jane pumps. Five walks back into our apartment again, smiling at me despite my annoyance at him. "If you get all spazzed up like this in your black suit then I do too! I can't look like shit next to you! I can't believe I got ready under an hour! Let's go!" I double check that everything was shut and locked, Little Five and our important shit stashed away at one of my colleague's place who offered to look after them while we were gone.