i... im legit at a loss for words

y'all are insane.

y'all are literally insane, but I love you guys for it, seriously.

let's tell a not-needed story real quick (you can skip ahead if you don't give a damn):

once upon a time, there was a girl who was incredibly obsessed with musicals. she was bored and wanted her musical fanfictions, so she downloaded this app. after reading some books, she wanted to try writing a couple of her own. and so she did. she wrote oneshots (one of which she gave up on and the other which she hasn't updated in months), an ask and dare book (which is now gone cuz of the cringe), and a musical groupchat book (which she also gave up on). one early March day, she noticed that a lot of people were into Heathers and there were tons of Heathers groupchat books. so she decided to write one. the first chapter got published and she came back with votes. those votes motivated her to keep writing. she wrote chapters for months and months, and didn't stop. positive and funny comments were left, votes were gained, and she got some more followers. it helped her through some times, whether it was parents being annoyed, huge amounts of stress, figuring out "her" sexuality and gender identity, and etc. it was practically a coping mechanism for them/her (I put the them/her cuz she/they is now a demigirl at this point). they kept writing to this day because they know that the readers and herself enjoy it (don't mind me casually switching their pronouns since they go by she/they).

they never even dreamed that they could get to 10k reads.

wanna take a guess at who they are?

that's right, that's me. that long and possibly boring story was about me and my lowly ass.

yes, you all motivated me to continue this book. I'm dead serious.

this book right here has done a lot for me, from inspiring other books or other people to write, to the comments making me laugh, to me making friends, and a ton of other things I can't think of.

I'm not gonna stop writing this. not until I reach the max chapter limit or sumn. that's a big promise coming from me.

leave some comments on chapter ideas or ideas on what I should do for 10k

so from the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much for letting my trashy self get this far.

thank you all for 10k reads. ❤️

~Cee 🧡💫