Our First Dance

It's that time of year again. Where girls put on makeup, dress in dresses and put their heels on. While guys put on their suits. The time of year where girls wait for the guys to ask them to the school dance. Never the other way around.

Becky was just a normal girl. Who didn't care about dances. But she was forced to go this year. By her best friends Charlotte and Sasha. She really loved Charlotte and Sasha, like sisters. But she will not forgive them, for making her go to the dance this year.

Becky's Pov
I love Charlotte and Sasha, I really do. But I can't forgive them, for making me go to the dance this year. Every year I always skipped on going to the dances. I don't see the point of going.

"Ugh Charlotte and Sasha why do I have to go to this stupid dance," I said.

"Oh come on Bex it is gonna be fun. We gonna dance our heart out. Maybe meet some cute boys along the way. Pretty please Bex. I want you to come," said Charlotte.

"Fine," I said.

"Yay, we definitely gonna go to the mall and find dresses after school. I am so excited," said Sasha.

Seth's Pov
So Dean and Roman are making me go to the dance this year. I hate it.

"Ugh guys why do I have to go to this stupid dance," I said.

"Because Seth it happens a couple times a year. So let's make the most out of it. Like meeting some hot girls," said Dean.

"I agree with Dean. Seth come on man. Let's just go to this dance," said Roman.

"Fine," I say with a deep sigh.

I knew I had to go. My best friends are stubborn people.

"Yay. We definitely gonna go to the mall after school to get our suits," said Dean.

Oh brother. What the hell did I just signed myself up for?

(Couple hours later. Everyone got their suits and dresses.)

The Girls
Charlotte, Sasha and Becky.

The Girls Charlotte, Sasha and Becky

The Men
Roman, Dean and Seth

The MenRoman, Dean and Seth

Becky's Pov
Ugh we made it. There is tons of people already. Once we enter the main room. I lost Charlotte and Sasha. They went somewhere and now I am all alone. This is just great. So I am walking around until I bumped into someone. When I looked up it was a handsome man.

"Sorry," he said.

"It's all right," I say.

"What's your name," he said.

"Becky and yours," I say.

"Seth. Nice to meet you Becky. May I add that is a beautiful name for a beautiful lady," he said.

"Why thank you Seth," I said. I can feel my cheeks heat up from Seth's compliment.

While I see him smirking. Maybe this dance wasn't so bad after all.

Seth's Pov
She is so hot and beautiful. Damm I am glad I went to this dance after all. Okay Seth, man up and ask her for a dance. You can do this.

"I was wondering Becky, would you like to dance with me," I said.

I am so nervous.

"Yes," she said.

So Becky and I made it to the dance floor and this was our first dance.