New Captain

"GO,GO, KEEP MOVING, NO BREAKS" said the one and only Captain Seth Rollins yelling to his team of firefighters.

"Ugh I hate our new captain," said Becky Lynch.

"Yeah same," said Charlotte Flair. Becky's best friend.

"The Captain has some serious drilling issues," said Dean Ambrose.

"I agree. Maybe we should tell him,
we are not feeling well," said Roman Reigns.

"He is not even gonna care," said Becky.

"LYNCH STOP TALKING," the captain yells.

"I swear he always has a vendetta against me," Becky said.

"He probably has a bad past," said Finn.

"FINN," Captain yells.

"Yes I know, stop talking," said Finn.

"Asshole," whispered Becky to her crew.

Which resulted in everyone laughing. The captain looks furious at Becky Lynch.

"EVERYONE DRILL IS OVER. LYNCH MY OFFICE NOW"!!!!! Captain yells out loud.

The rest of her team wishes her a good luck.
Becky made her way over to her Captain's office. She knocks on his door. She hears the words "come in." So she slowly opens the door and entered the office. She saw him looking right at her. She prays that she won't get fired.

"Your behavior is horrible," said the captain.

She whispered some Gaelic curses to herself.

He stands up and comes near her.

"You know Lynch I think I will have to punish you. For your horrible behavior, during the drills. Meet me at eight pm, you know where I live. Bring extra clothes and fresh new lingerie set. Your punishment might take until tomorrow morning," he said while licking his lips.

She smirks at him.

"Punish me daddy," She whispered into his ear.

"Oh I will babygirl. You can count on that," he whispered back in her ear. She feel a shiver down her spine. She steps away from him and left his office.

End of this one shot. Comment below your thoughts. Until next time. Love you all.