Kidnapped Together

Becky's Pov
I feel something lift up. A bag in fact. I see two people standing there and than they just punched me. After they punched me, they left me in this ugly ass room. I whispered "jackasses," to myself. I apparently wasn't the only one here. I hear a laugh. Than that person spoke up. It was a man, who I never seen or heard before in my entire life.

"That's funny. You are cute when you are pissed," he said.

While I roll my eyes at him and he continues to laugh at me.

"Will you quit laughing at me and who the hell are you," I say in a not so pleasant tone.

I can hear him go quiet and then he spoke once more.

"My name is Seth sweetheart. I was kidnapped by those two people, who just brought you in. Two weeks ago to be exact. Now it's your turn," Seth said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"My name is Becky. Do you know who these people are?" I asked.

"No, I remember I was walking back from my cafe that I own. When these two people put a bag over me and I fell into an unconscious state. I woke up in this place," he told me.

I kinda feel bad for him.

"Same thing happened to me. But instead of a cafe. It was when I was walking home from school," I said.

He looks at me with a sad expression. I know what that means. It means that I don't deserve this.

"Perhaps it's these human traffickers. That's my best explanation. That I can come up with sweetheart," he said.

I look closely and I see his face more clearly now. He is all busted open. Blood pouring out of his face. I come near him and slowly start to caress his face. I can hear him wince in pain and than he asked me a question.

"What are you doing sweetheart," he asked me.

"I am taking a good look at you. You are bleeding Seth," I said in a worried tone.

"It's okay sweetheart. I will be fine," he said.

I shake my head no. He sigh and I continue with what I am doing. I want to clean his wounds but I look around. I find nothing to clean with. So I keep caressing his cheek. He stops me, by taking my hand into his. He leans and he kiss me. I kiss him back. I feel something for the first time in my life. It's love.
We slowly stop kissing. So that we can catch our breaths.

"That was amazing. I am glad that we are at least kidnapped together," he says with a smile and I return that smile.

This is the end of this one shots. Called Kidnapped Together. Hope you guys enjoy.