The Drug Dealer and The Student

Becky was walking home from school. When she saw a man handing drugs to another man. She quickly tries to walk past them, so they don't see her. But it was too late the drug dealer saw her.

He handed his patch to the other man. He quickly runs up to the young Becky.

"It's not what it looks like miss," said the drug dealer whose name was Seth.

"Does it look like I care," Becky snapped at him. She continues walking.

Then Seth grabs her arm and pins her to a nearby wall. Becky's breath immediately hitched up. When she saw how close he was to her.

"Please don't tell anyone, what you saw miss. I wouldn't want you to get hurt. If my bosses saw that a young girl like you. Told on us," Seth said.

"I wasn't planning on too. I know better than to get in the middle of this," Becky said.

Seth smiles at Becky. While Becky glares at Seth.

"Okay then, my name is Seth by the way," he told her.

"Okay Seth and now goodbye," she said to Seth. While trying to get out of his grip. But Seth didn't let go of her. He leans in, until his mouth touched her ear. She can feel his breath. This sends a shiver down her spine.

"I want to know your name miss," he said.

"...Becky....my...name is Becky," she said.

He smiled at her. Knowing very well, what kind of hold he already has on her.

"Okay, Becky. But I think I am gonna call you babygirl instead," he said while smirking at her.

She couldn't control it anymore. The want she has for him. The way he talks to her and the way his hands are on her. She couldn't take it anymore. She could feel her panties soaked in wetness. Before she could even stop herself. She starts to move closer to him. Then she says something to him. Which puts a huge grin on his face.

"I want you Seth," Becky said. She wraps her arms around him and jumps onto him. With her legs wrapping around his waist. She presses her body onto him. She can hear him groan.

"Babygirl, I want you too. You are so wet for me," he said with a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah it's only for you," she said.

Then he kissed her hard and she moaned. He walked back to his place, while carrying her. Once he entered his house, the real fun began.

End of this one shot. Comment what you think? Until next time.