I Love You. But I Can't Have You.

Seth Rollins he is a bartender at a famous bar called Hibernia. His jobs consists of serving drinks to people. Every night a women with orange hair always comes in and ask for a tequila. He always serves her, what she asked for. They would flirt with each other, but it never escalated to anything else.

It was another day for Seth. He was serving a bunch of drunk people and giving them more drinks. When the same orange hair chick comes through the door. She asked for her tequila. Seth immediately gives her the drink. Before she takes her sip. She asked Seth a question.

"Hey, Seth right. Why do you work as a bartender? This is not really the best job in the world. I mean serving drunk people all day, can get pretty annoying. So why do you still do it. Don't you want to get a job somewhere else," the orange hair young lady said.

"Well this is the only job, I can get sweetheart. As a criminal.... before he could even finish his sentence. The orange haired lady said something.

"Wait Seth you are a criminal," she said in disbelief.

"Yes, I am on parole. Just got out. So yeah this is the only job I can get and that they have agreed for me," Seth said.

"Oh Seth. I am sorry baby. That you have to go through this," she said.

"Thanks sweetheart. You know I am happy they gave me this job," Seth said.

"Why," she questioned him.

"First, before I answer that question. You must tell me your name sweetheart," Seth said with a smirk.

"Fine. It's Becky," she said.

"Becky huh. That is the most beautiful name. I have ever heard sweetheart," Seth said.

She blushes over the compliment Seth gave  her.

"Thank you. But now you have to answer my question baby," Becky said with a smirk that is plastered on her face.

Seth smiles over the baby nickname.

"Fine. I am happy they gave me this job. Because I got to meet you along the way. You are the highlight of this job sweetheart," Seth said.

I...... she tried to say something, but she couldn't. She ended up being speechless over Seth's words.

After couple minutes of staring into each other's eyes. They started walking closer to each other. Until their noses were touching. But suddenly, Seth spoke up.

"Becky, I love you. But I can't have you," he said.

Than he left her and went to clean the bathrooms. Becky was just standing there in shock of what just happened. A tear running down her face. Knowing the love of her life doesn't want her.

This is the end of the one shot. Hope you guys enjoy. Comment what you think of this one shot?