Happy Thanksgiving

Today is the day that the Rollins and Lynch family come together. For a massive Thanksgiving dinner. Becky and Seth always love to spend time together. Also love to spend with each other's family.

Becky quickly made her way over to Seth's house early this morning.

"SETHIE WAKEY WAKEY," said a very happy Becky.

"Becky it's early. Let me sleep," said a groggy Seth.

"Oh come on Sethie. You don't want to miss cooking the thanksgiving meal," said Becky.

"Alright, alright I am up," said Seth.

Seth quickly got up from bed and kiss Becky on the cheek. Becky blush which Seth found it adorable. He quickly did his morning routine, while Becky was sitting on his bed waiting for him.

Seth came out of his bathroom all dress and ready.

"Okay I am ready lets go," said Seth.

They left Seth's house and they made it over to Becky's. Seth's family was already there. Becky and Seth helped set the table and cook the meal.

When everything was set. Everyone sat around the table. Said what they are thankful for. After dinner both Seth and Becky helped with the clean up. Then they went to Becky's room to talk.

"You know I am grateful for our friendship Becky," said Seth.

" Me too Seth," said Becky.

"You know I would be even more grateful if you would go on a date with me next Friday," said Seth.

"I would love to go on a date with you," said Becky.

Seth gave Becky a kiss on the cheek.

"Great. See you then. I have to go. Once again Happy Thanksgiving," said Seth.

"Happy Thanksgiving Seth," said Becky.

End of this one shot. Hope you guys enjoy.