Two Hot Heads

Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins are two well known actors. When they get cast in a television show. They will know each other existence for the first time. But what happens when these two hot heads can't stand each other. Will they be able to work together? Or will they both get fired? Or will love blossom between the two?

Preview:

Becky's Pov
I am making my way to the set. I am excited that I got cast on this show. It's called My Billionaire. I am portraying one of the main roles. The Billionaire's love interest to be exact. I haven't met the male lead role yet. That's supposed to be playing my lover. I guess I will find out today. I was walking and I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I am sorry," I said.

"Yeah whatever," he said.

This guy. He is so rude.

"Well my bad. I guess someone is being a bitch today," I said.

"I don't have time for this short stack. I have to be on set," he said.

Before I can even reply. He took off. Jackass I thought to myself.

Seth's Pov
I can't believe that lady. Ugh, I hope she is not my lover on the show called My Billionaire. It will be a living hell, if she is my lover on the show. She has this attitude and I am just glad. That I don't have to deal with it.

End of this one shot. Hope you guys enjoy. Comment below your thoughts. Until next time. Love you all.