The Crash

Becky's Pov
My family and I went to Australia for vacation. Today was the day that we had to leave and go back home to California. So I went with my mom. Her name is Annalise and my dad his name is Rob. Lastly my older brother and his name is Richie. Apparently the seating arrangement is two, one and one. So my parents took the two. Which was in the middle area. My brother Richie is sitting with a lovely lady. Richie told me her name was Renee. Here I am sitting with a jackass.

He just annoys the hell out of me. I can't stand him. The sooner this plane leaves. The sooner I don't have to deal with this jackass.

"Hey redhead," he said.

"Hey jackass," I said with a smirk.

"Hey now that's not very nice short stack. By the way my name is Seth for ya to learn sweetie," Seth said with a smirk.

"My name is Becky. Why don't you learn my name first sweetheart. Than I will consider," I said.

"Feisty women. I like that. Two can play at that game," Seth said.

"Oh so you are implying yourself as a women. Why don't I call you a bitch now. I think that suits you," I said with a huge grin on my face.

I think that comment really set him off. I can see him shooting glares at me.

"You know, you sure do talk a lot short stack. It be a shame. If I can make that mouth shut," Seth said.

As soon as he said that, he leaned in. I had no idea but my breath hitched up. Damm why I am feeling like this. His is an annoying jackass. Just as he is about to perhaps kiss me. He said something and this made me want to punch him in that adorable face of his. Wait a minute. I can't believe this. This is gonna be a long flight. He is not adorable he is a jackass Becky remember that.

"You know sweetie. I can tell you really wanna kiss me. Why don't we head into the bathroom and do a quickie. I will be worth it. Probably the best sex you will ever have," Seth said.

This made me slap his face.

"Ow you bitch," he said.

"Let me tell you something sweetheart. I will never and I mean never have sex with you. So you can go to hell for all I care," I said.

Seth's Pov
This girl is something else. I am probably big fat douche for what I said. But I had to do it. I know if Renee, my older sister heard me. She would give me a long speech. About treating women with respect. The truth is I am in love with this chick. She is something else. But I can't let her into my life. If I let her in. I know the friends I have. I know the life I live in. They would harm her in anyway. This way I am protecting her. If I have to be a jackass about it, to ensure her safety than I will be.

All of a sudden there is a shake in the plane. We going down. I can hear a lot of yelling. I feel her hand in my hand holding it. I look at her and she looks at me. I squeeze her hand to ensure that everything is gonna be okay and I will protect her.

She was the last person I saw, before everything went black.

Hope you enjoy this one shot. Don't forget to comment and vote. Until the next time.