Her Cinderella's Story

Becky Lynch was not an ordinary girl. She lost her mother at a young age. Her father name is Hunter. He moved on rather fast. He soon found a women name Stephanie McMahon to be his wife. Stephanie didn't come alone. She had two-step daughters. Charlotte and Mandy. They didn't like her. Her step mother despise her.

It got really bad over the years. Since they move into a new house. Her step mother gave her the attic to sleep in. While her step sisters got fancy clothes and expensive cars. She got a bike and some maid outfits. While her step sisters got to hangout with their friends and go to parties. She would have to do chores all day and would not be allowed to go to any parties.

Her father Hunter always worked. He would  be away on business trips. So he is rarely at home.

She prays that one day maybe a Prince Charming can swoop in and save the day. But she than thought realistically. That would never happen to someone like her.

Or so she thought? Because she didn't know that a young family with a son her age. Would move in next door. The Rollins family is a well known family in the wealthy community. What happens when these two families cross path? Will love happens between the lost Becky and the new town boy Seth? Or will her step sisters and step mother put a stop to it?

Or will she finally have the happily ever after she always dream of.

This is her cinderella's story.

End of this one shot. Inspired by a Cinderella. Hope you guys enjoy. What do you think? Should I turn this into an actual story? If so I will add it to the list of one shots that I will turn into books. Comment below your thoughts. Until next time.