Choose Me. Love Me.

Becky's Pov
Seth Rollins. Those two words have been on my mind for the past month. He is all I think about.
I can't help how I feel for him. He is my prince and I am his princess. But he is sadly taken. I just found out recent. When his wife showed up out of nowhere. The place where we work together. I am his assistant and he is a businessman. He owns a cafe called Beldame. He told me he loved me. We had sex. How can I be so stupid? I didn't know he had a wife. He never told me. Was I just his fuck buddy? Did he ever love me the way I love him?

Today has been another day of sulking over him. I miss him. But I have to face him one way or another. Since we work together. I can't believe I got myself into this mess.

No fuck it. I deserve to be with him. What I had was real? I know it was. I felt it and I know he felt it too.

So I have decided I am gonna go over to his house. Tell him how I feel. Hopefully his wife doesn't hit me or worse.

Seth's Pov
I love her. From the first moment I saw her. I love her. I love her more than anything. I never love my wife, the way I love her.

But I know I can't have her. Even though it hurts me deeply.

I know I hurt her by not telling her that I have a wife. I did it to protect her.

To be honest, I thought I handle it. I thought I divorce her already before I met Becky.
I thought it was all over. But she showed up and told me I was still her husband. I will never forget the reaction on Becky's face. I hurt her. I hate myself for hurting her. Becky was the one for me and I screwed it up.

I knew Sarah must of done something with the divorce papers. She probably didn't sign it. I have to convince her to sign the papers. I want to be with Becky more than anything.

Suddenly, I am interrupted out of my thoughts. By my doorbell ringing. So I got up and went towards my doorbell and when I opened the door. I was shocked, it was the love of my life Becky. Oh she is the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

I just want to kiss her and tell her, that I love her. But I guess she beat me to the chase. Because the first thing she did was kissed me. Oh how I miss those lips on me. The taste of her. It consumes me and I missed it so much. Haven't kiss her since a month ago.

I felt her lips slowly leave mine. I miss it. So I leaned in again for a second kiss. But she put her hand out and stopped me. I was confused.

But what she said to me, made my heart beat go crazy.

"Choose me. Love me," she said.

The end of this one shot. I just thought of this idea right now. So I had to write it down.  Don't forget to vote and comment.