Love At First Sight

Another day of working for Becky Lynch. She works in a small cafe called Hubers. She is one of the waitresses. Just like every day she is in there working and taking orders. Just like today.

But there was an announcement that business man Seth Rollins is now the new owner of Hubers. No one has ever seen Seth Rollins at the cafe before. But today is their lucky day. Because Seth Rollins has decided to go to Hubers today and check the place out. He will find something more to look forward to.

Seth's Pov
Today I have decided to stop by at the cafe called Hubers. I am the new owner of this cafe. The previous owner died and he was my best friend Jon. As a result in the paper it says that if anything happens to Jon. That I should be the next owner.

So today will be my first time visiting Hubers. I decided to just wear a black t-shirt and some grey jeans. Right now I am walking into Hubers. I see something that catches my eye. Preferably a redhead that catches my eye. She is so beautiful.

I see her working hard and taking every order. Wow she impresses me already by her beauty and her hard working style. I stand there in the middle of the cafe just mesmerized by her. I haven't noticed that another waitress has come up towards me. Until I hear the other waitress cough. Trying to get my attention and I immediately snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hello. How may I help you sir," the waitress said. I see her name on the collar of her shirt, her name is Sarah. But I was disappointed that I didn't get the beautiful redhead as my waitress. So that is exactly what I ask.

"Hey can I please have the redhead beauty, to take my order," I said. I can hear Sarah scoff and says, "fine" with an attitude. She goes away.

Now I see the redhead beauty coming my way. You know what they say, when you meet the love of your life for the first time. It is the whole love at first sight thing. This is exactly it. I found her.

End of a one shot. Hope you guys enjoy. Don't forget to vote and comment. Also I have a new story that is out. Called Unnatural Love. It is basically the one shot the crash into a story. Hope you guys can go check it out and vote as well as comment. I only got the main characters.