Waffles

Blaise awoke early in the morning from the common room wall being opened. Quickly, he looked at Alana, and a wave of relief rushed over him. He carefully removed her legs from over his thighs and adjusted his jacket back onto her arms, which she had used as a blanket the night before.

He entered the Great Hall and made his way to the Slytherin table to collect the waffles Alana desired.

"Woah Blaisey!" He heard an annoying voice break through the calm ambience of the hall in the morning. "Don't eat too much, I don't like dad bods."

"In that case Pansy," Blaise said with impatience in his voice. "I'll be sure to come back for seconds."

Pansy rolled her eyes and went back to talking to girls that looked like they didn't even want to be there.

As Blaise returned to the stone wall to enter, he saw Draco coming out.

Draco cornered Blaise and spat at him. "I don't care who you fuck around with, but god, don't sleep my cousin."

"Not like you're sleeping with Pansy right?" Blaise shot back while walking out of Draco's presence.

"This is about that fucking Parkinson?" Draco was shocked, was Blaise jealous? "Why does she even matter to you?"

Blaise stopped in his tracks, whipped his head around, and stared coldly at Draco.

"Hate to break up this lovely conversation, but I have a date." Blaise said with a smirk. He wanted to get under Draco's skin. "And you know better then anyone, Alana doesn't like when someone's late."

Shaking his watch at Draco, Blaise slipped in the green common room, leaving Draco so furious he found himself shaking.

Unaware to the events that happened just outside the door entrance, Alana awoke with Baise swinging a waffle in front of her face.

"You remembered!" She giggled.

Blaise muttered a spell and conjured a plate out of thin air. He placed the food on it and handing it to Alana.

"Had to fight off Crabbe and his sticky fingers. He tried to take every bloody one!" Blaise exaggerated jokingly.

Alana paused and looked up at him.

"Where's the syrup?"

Blaise's face dropped, but only for a second. He slowly moved his tongue around in his mouth, his face forming into a smile.

"Hm, guess I forgot it." He said as he pinched off a bite of the waffle and pulled Alana off the couch. "Let's go look for some!"

"But I'm not done-" Alana couldn't finish her sentence, she was already being pulled out of the common room by Blaise.

The two made their way to the boat house, and sat at the end of the dock. Blaise looked out on the water like he was trying to see through the water.

"They must have ran out, sorry." He said with a devilish smile at Alana. "But since we're here, wouldn't hurt to stay."

Alana placed her hands beside herself as if she were about to stand up, but then moved her arms next to Blaise's. He had kept his promise and given her waffles.

"I hate to admit it," Alana started. "but I kinda like it out here."

Alana looked over to see Blaise already looking at her. He moved his hand up to her cheek, stroking her cheekbone, then moving down and rubbing her bottom lip with his finger. Then, he pulled her in with a sudden forced and their lips intertwined with each others. Both of their tongues met in their mouths, and explored every inch of the others.