Crucio

A/N!! Thank you all so much for 1k reads!!! THAT IS INSANE!! i love you guys more then you know <3 Shout out to @boh3mian @-WIDOWEDBRIDE for being so supportive luv yall xoxo

TW!! - Toxic argument and abusive partner

***

Weeks went by as Blaise and Alana's relationship progressed. Alana felt like she was always walking on eggshells when she was dealing with him. Whenever Alana would point out something she didn't like Blaise doing he would explode and rant about how he was never good enough for her, but as soon as she would tear up he would call her 'too sensitive'. Alana knew this wasn't good, but something about Blaise made her stay. She didn't love him, but she didn't know that yet.

Draco picked up that something bad was going on in the relationship. Alana started to distance herself away from not only him but everyone she was close with. Her grades also started to slip, which was unlike her, her grades were nearly always perfect. Every time Draco tried to talk to Alana about her relationship, she would just say that they were perfect and how happy she was.

After a while Draco started to get suspicious, every night before he would go to bed, he would put his ear up to Alana's door and try to listen for anything out of the ordinary. After weeks of hearing nothing, he started to think Alana and Blaise's relationship might have actually been normal. Draco allowed himself one last listen, if he heard nothing, he would assume that they were fine and he was just invading Alana's privacy.

He put his ear up to the door. Oddly, this was the first time he had heard Blaise inside the room. Draco leaned into the wood door trying to hear what was happening inside the room better, careful not to make his presence known.

An argument started to break out. Draco's hand shot to his wand in his pocket, easy access if he needed to use it. He heard Alana cast a muting charm, but something was off about it. Alana was amazing a charms, how did she fail at casting a simple muting charm on the room. It made no sense to Draco, but he shook it off as he was glad he could still hear what was happening in the room.

-Alana's POV-

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I screamed.

I could feel the fear build up in my stomach. It wasn't unusual to fight with Blaise, but tonight he was furious and taking it out on me.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" Blaise retaliated, shoving me into my dresser. Pain shoots up through my lower back, but before I can look at the injury, he is already yelling again.

"How did that feel?" He spat through his teeth, sandwiching me in-between the oak dresser and himself.

"Not great." I shot back sarcastically.

"Oh my god, I don't care! He ran his hand through his hair. He leaned in a hissed in my ear, "You're so pathetic."

I felt tears swell in my eyes, but I knew better then to cry in-front of him. "Can you just fuck off already?"

As soon as I spoke, I knew I had messed up. Blaise's eyes locked on me with a stare that could kill. I started to stutter, trying to piece together an apology, the only way he would leave was if I took the blame. His hand shot up and took a strong grasp around my neck, making breathing difficult.

"I'm going to break your jaw if you keep sputtering, Merlin, you aren't five." Blaise didn't release me from his grip, he tightened it, waiting for a reaction.

He threw me across the room, landing inches away from the door. Pulling out his wand, aimed it right at my chest. I stood no chance. My wand was across the room and Blaise easily overpowered me. Refusing to break eye contact with him, I let the tears finally run down my cheek. Hoping he would find any remorse and stop what he was doing.