025

[Imperium Clan's Act: Switched to another character from supernatural story]

Maxpein is switched to Bella Swan-Cullen of Breaking Dawn.

Bella Cullen's POV

"Calm down Sweetheart." I felt a pair of arms hugging my waist from the back.

"What?!" I exclaimed as I turned my gaze to face him wearing my unfamiliar expression of wondering.

A smile crept on his lips before he answered. "I said calm down. Stop worrying and calm down. Hmm?" Oh great.

"All hail Garlic," I said sarcastically.

"Hmm yeah Honey. I would eat a bucket of garlic so just sit back and relax." He chuckled as if what he said was a funny joke. He leaned closer to me to give me a hug again but I stepped back while glaring at him.

"Did you hear what you're saying?" He just stared at me. I suddenly felt my blood rushed its way up to my head.

"Calm down? My daughter is missing for 3 days! Now tell me. How can I calm down huh?! You're making me feel regretful for not letting her go with me."

"Sweetheart. She's my daughter too. We don't want you to worry that's why we didn't bother to tell you and had a planned of taking her back before you come back but--"

"Bullshit! That's bullshit Edward! So you're telling me that if I didn't suddenly go home-- I will never know that she's missing for a couple of days? How sure are you that you can make it? That's already 3 goddamn days Edward!"

"How can we construct a good plan if you're being paranoid Honey? Put yourself together. We don't want you to worry. Understand my point. You're having a lack of time with your dad and I know everything will be fine--"

"What if not?! You don't know the possibilities that might happen Edward! How can you be so calm?! How can you be so confident for that many days knowing that our daughter is missing?!" He didn't utter any words and I can feel a burning sensation through my face. Yeah I am mad and I really want to kick asses out to whoever abducted my daughter.

Renesmee, where are you Baby?

I felt a warm liquid rushed down through my cheeks.

"Sweetheart." He quickly wiped my tears.

"And-- Alice? Emmeth? Mom Esme? Dad Carlisle? What are they doing? God Edward! Y-you're all unbelievable." I can't hide my grief towards them. My voice cracked because of the tears I'm trying not to escape. Annoyance is taking over my whole system. Shit!

"Come." I let him held my hand as we sauntered into the living room. Surprised, my sight landed on Alice who's eyes are shut closed while holding a paper on her left and a pen on her right.

I took a glanced on Edward who's already staring at me. . . smiling. Now we all have hopes.

You are our only hope, Alice.

I also took a glimpe to them one by one who are patiently waiting for Alice. Daddy Carlisle, Mommy Esme, Emeth.

"She's alive." Alice uttered.

"Carlisle," mom cried as he hug dad out of joy.

I heaved sigh of relief.

Thank God.

Alice showed up what she saw in her vision.

"A mansion?" Edward in a confused tone.

"Mortals," I whispered as my eyes pinned to a figure of people sitting on a living room of the said mansion. There are seven of them but what caught my attention was the little girl on the center that has being surrounded by them.