Page 29: "Your youth makes me younger."

[ZAYN ft. Sia - Dusk Till Dawn]

Hello.

How r u?

The hands of those who vote and comment should not be in trouble.

Have a good read^^

......

"There are some things that can only be understood at a certain age, not before."

-Va 'dove ti porta il cuore, Susanna Tamaro

.......

The crackling of the firewood in the fireplace, the throbbing hum in my ear, my body lying on the soft bed like a piece of wood that had forgotten to curl and move, and the extreme happiness I had just a few minutes ago, with my eyes watching the ceiling, suddenly calmed down.

Count Jeon just stood standing up, hands in the pockets of his cloth trousers, diamond eyes reflecting the flames of the fireplace, looking calm as I threw my bloody clothes off me into the fire.  More than calm, I was witnessing the immobility that his thoughts on deep issues presented from outside;  it was like some kind of statue.  An upright, gentlemanly, noble but contemplative statue ...

I suddenly got rid of the clumsiness on me.  As I straightened my body and was sitting on his bed, one hand was caught in my messy hair, I scratched my head and said "Sir," in a low tone.  My voice was lacking in enthusiasm, as if he were afraid of scaring crickets.  "They were the only team I could wear man-wise."

His gray eyes were scarcely free from distraction, his eyes blinked several times when his hands came together behind his body and his head suddenly turned towards me.  I tightly squeezed the wool blanket between my fingers.  The reason I burned my clothes was probably the smell of blood.  Even from his absent-minded state, it was obvious what the blood did to him.  I watched the flickering light of the candles in the room as I turned on his heels and walked towards the wooden wardrobe.

Following the click of the doors to open, I saw a few pieces of clothing he took.  I was covering my half-naked top with a woolen blanket as my eyes watched shyly.  I suddenly felt ridiculously as if my privacy was occupied.  I couldn't even believe how I had been able to stand so naked for so many minutes.  The only thing I can be thankful for is  was still my underwear on.  Other than that, I was pressing the blanket to my chest and shoulders and covering myself with a slight effort.  With the burning sensation on my cheeks and the look I missed, I was extremely embarrassed.  It was like everything was coming back, and I was out of that dream state.  It was like they had ice-cold water on my face.  I was awakening momentarily.

He gently put his folded clothes, which I folded, on the edge of the bed without breaking them, allowing us to make eye contact.  The clothes were at my feet, my irises were in the diamond irises.  When I looked down for a moment and looked at the clothes, I saw that it consisted of a velvet black trousers, a white shirt and a black vest.  "You can wear these."  Said.

I was suddenly tense;  That little incident we had before about her clothes started to spin in my head.  So I wet my dry lips with my tongue and said, "But,".  "B-but I won't pay for them-"

In a low tone but quite overwhelmingly, "I don't want reciprocity."  He interrupted me saying.  As I blinked my eyes in a daze, he slowly sat down in the space next to the clothes and looked at me for a while, crossing his ringed fingers.  Under their gaze, I looked away at the layered clothes.  Even if I felt a chill running down my spine, I was sure for the first time that it was not caused by fear.  He raised his shoulders as if he was about to say something but was preparing for it.  Finally, he broke this jagged silence between us and said, "Who."  He had separated his joined hands and placed them on his knees.  "Did you mention this to others?"