Page 12: "Kiss the flame, Feel the pain."

[Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon]

Hello.

What's up.

The hands of those who vote and comment should not be in trouble.

Have a good read^^

......

"Because to influence someone is to give him his soul."

-The Picture of Dorian Gray, Oscar Wilde

......

July 12, 1591

As the summer morning sun sparkled the roses of the garden, the only thing accompanying the conversation of the two women walking the graceful stone path was the chirping of birds and some noise made by the old gardener men as they watered the plants.  His gaze was definitely not turning to these two women, their ears were deaf to their conversation, only focused on their work.

“What a fresh air,” said the young woman, with her charcoal hair, looking at the woman she was walking side by side with her small steps.  "This kind of weather opens up people."

On the other hand, the other woman, with her hands tied behind her back, stretched her body as far as her fluffy dress would allow, and left a careless breath.  "It's one of the usual summer days."  Then he turned his head to the woman who had just arrived at his castle in the morning.  "I would like you to explain the reason for this celebration and get to the point now."

With black hair, she tried to lower her black velvet corset slightly to her waist, and turned to the insistent hostess and said, "You have to stop."

"Is that all you have to say?"  A curl seized the landlady's lips.

"Of course, no," said the black-haired woman.  "There's a lot to say, but that's the first thing I'll say. I don't know how interested you are, but I strongly ask you to take care of you."

"I didn't like the sweet-tongued game, darling," said the landlady, laughing, shaking her head.  "But okay, let's say I'm not interested, what makes you think you can stop me?"

“It's been a long time since we stopped sending fake letters to Yosef,” said the black-haired woman.  "Of course he arrived at the monastery to find out the truth, Elizabeth and Lucian must have already informed him that there was no monastery, and that his cousin was brought to this castle.

“Most of his compass points him to my castle,” Elizabeth said carelessly.  Then his smile widened on his face.  "I would be pleased to host a Romanian Count at my castle, Carmilla."

"From the moment he enters this castle, will you be so comfortable when you see the horrible things you've done?"  Carmilla drew a deep breath through his nose.  "Even the soil smells of blood."  He said like a hiss.

“We can come to an agreement,” Elizabeth said as she approached one of the red roses with calm ease.  “You forgive me your midnight curse and offer me the key to eternal youth, and I will return the cousin of your precious, graceful Count to him, of course,” Elizabeth turned to Carmilla with compulsive politeness.  "I don't know if his cousin wants to go out of this castle."

As Carmilla frowned as if he could not understand his eyebrows, the door to the garden opened and a ten-year-old boy said, "My lady!"  She screamed with joy.  Carmilla looked first at the boy and then at Elizabeth with wide eyes as he ran down the stairs.

The boy, on the other hand, ran through the rose garden and, after taking his speed at the last moment in front of Elizabeth, gave a breathless salute.  "My lady," he said again.  "My lesson is over! You promised we would play the piano, we will do it, right?"