Page 11: Guns N 'Brooch

[Ghost Town - You're so creepy]

Hello^^

How are you?

Don't let the hands of those who vote and comment

Have a good read^^

......

"My mother ... often repeats that one will eventually get used to everything."

- L'Étranger, Albert Camus

......

"Look, I'm not angry with you because it's just dating and you're getting close to him. Yesterday I didn't know exactly what to say, but I suggest you don't get too involved and bond with him. He's not a very predictable man. I wouldn't say the same thing to the other Counts, for example.  They have certain rules for themselves. Do you understand me?

My ear was on Hoseok as I wiped the glass of wine in my hand absently with a white cloth.  I nodded in nodding quietly at the question.

I hadn't slept properly last night anyway.  Nothing was the same in my eyes anymore.  What a poison to learn, I couldn't imagine.  Knowing even the smallest thing opens your eyes and disturbs your balance.  This castle was no longer a gloomy and old pile of stones in my eyes.  It was home to a handful of creatures.  Count Jeon had evolved from a pure beauty to a terrifying beauty.

Pretty or not, Count Jeon was the reason I cried as I was bathing in the morning.  Suddenly I could not even grasp what I was getting into, and everyone and everyone around me acted as if nothing had happened.

Yesterday, as if a man had not been brutally smashed before my eyes, I was not held hostage, Hoseok did not point his dagger at me, I did not learn how horrible creatures the Counts were - which no matter how much Hoseok tells me, it still does not fit into my mind and logic if it was not for the damn sight I witnessed yesterday,  I wouldn't believe

Vampire ... I knew the townspeople were talking about it before I came to this castle, but the truth is, I didn't know what a vampire is, what he does, what kind of being he is.  For now, I only knew as far as Hoseok told me.

So, nothing too much ..

Yeah, I couldn't deny it.  He was still a beautiful man, but rather than a work of art created by goodness and grace, he was a purposefulness composed of the original source of beauty, pain and terror.  Still, this inevitably pulled me back, making me walk backwards for steps.

I knew from the very beginning that we were already very opposite, but I didn't expect such an odd contrast.  I still didn't know him, and I still didn't know the people here like I was close, but I would never make a stupid decision again.

For Hoseok, I more or less seemed to understand that all these horrible acts should not be terrible.  According to what he told, he was born into the hands of Master Serafim.  When his father died of illness, the Counts and his mother took care of him, played games in these castle corridors and got used to them.

No matter how terrible something might be, even if it was strange, one got used to everything because a situation that we constantly witnessed became commonplace in ourselves.

Hoseok grew up with them.  He was raised by them, his family knew it all.  Of course, there was also the fact that his great-grandfather had a lifetime debt of loyalty to Count Min, but Hoseok said that the Counts had never attempted to harm him, only sharp-tongued and rude if necessary, and that would happen in every family anyway.  She said that even her own mother was often angry with her.  Even though his mother was going to slap him for his mischief, Master Noah did not allow this, and warned his mother in a calm language.