Page 32: "I'll cheat you, I'll eat you."

[Charlotte Lawrence- Why do you love me / Nightcore, Male version]

Hello^^

How r u?

Don't forget to rate and comment.

Have a good read^^

.......

"Something terrible.I feel strong and rich enough to live for myself, and I am so weak that even the slightest thought, not a behavior, can ripen. "

-Frida Kahlo

........

The middle of a remote forest of Brasov was home to a small box-like hut, made of tree branches, with black smoke in the chimney, and the lonely young girl living in it, unlike the wild animals he had.  This hut was very hot, despite the cold that burned the skin, as the snow melted faintly on the tile roof and fell to the ground in drops.

Although there was not much room in it, there was a lot of furniture;  an iron cauldron hanging in the brick fireplace, lots of books, lots of potion bottles on the shelves, wool rugs on the creaking wooden floor, a single wooden bed in the corner, linen covers, goose down pillows and a large black dog sleeping in front of the fireplace, drooling from his mouth, yawning from time to time  .

However, this club, which was home to a single young girl this time, was home to two young girls.  Lying on her back on the bed covered with linen, the blonde girl looks almost dead, the wool blanket she is wearing, sweat running down her forehead, her long yellow tufts wet.

While the brunette young girl touched the lying blonde's forehead with the back of her hand and pretended to control her fever, she quickly lowered her hand to her neck and gently squeezed her artery feeling.  Then he took his hand off the girl's body and, holding it above her body, slowly closed her eyes.

"Surgit." When he uttered the word as if in a whisper but forcefully, the green light emanating from his hand instantly enveloped the extending blonde and his own eyes turned a distinct green.  After a few seconds, his blond eyes were quickly waking up from a nightmare, and he pulled his body out of the bed and took a hard deep breath at the same time.  As her breath caught her throat and made her cough like crazy, the brunette girl quickly attached a metal bucket in front of her blonde, and at the same time she began to vomit black blood as she coughed.

"Okay," said the brunette, rubbing the blonde's back.  "Okay, you're fine. There's nothing."

The blonde girl looked at her cousin with the blood smeared on her large lips as she turned her eyes to a brunette with the pain of coughing and vomiting, and said "Elida," in a rough tone.  He coughed again.  So the black blood he had vomited hit the bucket again and made a noise.  "What's happening to me-me? What's up?"

When Elida looked at the blonde's nightgown body and pushed the fabric with one hand, she looked to the side where the blade had entered and examined the slowly healing wound.  The girl's golden hair was soaked with blood, and her skin was soaked with sweat.  He was probably feeling dire pain.  After that fall, all his bones must have been broken, and the witch genes that had surrounded his cells as an Amorite were treating him, keeping him away from death.  Sure, the blonde didn't know that.

Elida stood up, pulling her hand off and above her cousin's back, walking her steps toward the fireplace, listening to the crackling of wood and the sound of boiling bubbles, and just stared there for a while.  He put his hands together behind his body.  He let out a troubled breath.  "Just," he said, replying vaguely to his cousin.  An angry smile seized his lips.  "Some people are out of line and need a lesson."  Then he turned his gaze to his blond cousin.  "Do you remember what you did last?"