Page 6: He said; "Come to me, come to me..."

[Fires of a Revolution- Piano]

Hello ^^

How are you?

If you listen to the song that I put in the media when the piano part comes in the story, you will get into the flow of the event better T.T.Therefore, it is better to open and listen when that part comes: 3

Have a good read...

......

"Yes! - damn - I was always very, very, terribly nervous, now I am, but who said I am crazy? This malady has made my senses more sensitive, let alone dulled, and most of all my hearing. I was hearing. I was hearing so many things from hell. "

-The Tell-tale Heart, Edgar Allan Poe

......

Tiny moon icons with oval lines and spikes. A wallpaper with a few tiny circular and dotted patterns embroidered between them, the wall growing from the smallest to the widest, the hand-made, ornamented beams and a large fireplace decorated with bricks in the middle of them; with a fire that quietly crackles in his nest.

When I took the fingernails of my old and middle finger to the most tingling part of my head and scratched it, a full and rough sound came out with my two-day-old grime, while I was getting out of my semi-sleepy state, I lifted my head from the ground and looked at a room like this.

Interesting .. Count Min doesn't seem to be around.

After the menacing attitude he had against me in our last conversation, my somewhat cautious gaze was looking for him this dark cloudy Monday, still keeping the diary in my desk drawer. Maybe it was a feeling that made me look small, but how cautious could I not be? It was like a blatant war cry for me.

As I sort of reflexively weighed who was missing with my gaze into the room, I realized that not only Count Min but also Count Kim Seokjin was here. The man who was told to come to the date dinner last night, but Count Min was replaced by him, whom I haven't seen alive once. Like a horror story, only his name was mentioned, his presence was invisible.

I pulled my hand through my dense hair, with my hand on my stomach, and crossed my fingers. My body was caught between Count Jeon, who was sitting cross-legged in the single seat next to me, and Hoseok, standing like me next to Count Park. Exclusively to the character of the lifeless and colorless castle, none of the nobles had a single vibrant color in their clothing. In their black, jet-black clothes, they just sat there and shuffle the papers. It looks like he is waiting for a funeral that can break out at any moment.

My gaze went to the clock whose ticking echoed in the silence of death; Oh ... right, today was Count Min's night marches.

As my gaze left the clock and turned to my right, I glanced at the only dark-skinned dweller among them that I had only ever seen before the door of the other wing. She was examining papers stacked in a leather-covered notebook with her ruffled black shirt, black sole-silver-embroidered vest, and fabric trousers. She lifted her head for a moment and reached for the round coffee table next to the chair, and grabbed the crystal glass by its thin neck and brought it to her lips. During this sipping process, his gaze remained fixed on the papers.

He must have noticed that I was looking at him right after him when he turned his eyes to me and raised one eyebrow as if questioning. I instantly bowed my head in front of me. Just looking at them with curiosity gave me goosebumps and made me look away. My hands are united behind me this time. I lean forward slightly.

The only person who was not interested during this remarkable paper tampering process was Mrs. Carmilla, who was sitting closer to the fireplace than the others, next to Count Park. With her blood-red nail polish and long nails glowing in the fire of the fireplace, I wondered why Count Park was leaving with a woman like him. Who had left and broke his eternal vow, he wondered. She looked like a very nice and elegant woman. Even in his sitting there seemed to be years of wisdom. In contrast to the boyish and cheerful air of Count Jeon's flirtation, Carmilla looked mature, independent and strong. Under the high heels he wore at all times, he seemed to crush Count Park, who was passive and naive beside him. It happened how it happened, but when you think about it, it was a really interesting relationship. They looked extremely contrasting side by side and their ties were just as severed.