Page 10: "My heart burns for blood ..."

[Boy Epic - 3AM]

Hello.

How are you?

The hands of those who vote and comment should not be in trouble.

Have a good read ^^

......

"They will never rebel until they become conscious, but they cannot become conscious unless they rebel."

-1984, George Orwell

......

Even though I never guessed that I could do it again, I miraculously opened my eyes.

What appeared before me was a ceiling that I had never seen before in the view that my spaced eyelashes presented in front of me. Unlike the ceiling of my own room, I was looking at an oil painting job where renaissance period religious stories were composited. The beautiful woman standing in an open oyster was naked, covering her intimate areas with her hands and hair. This work, which is obvious from every aspect of the birth of Venus, was transferred from the canvas to the ceiling. I could call it a perfect imitation, but that would depend on who did it.

With the pain I felt in the back of my neck, as I was standing up in the alien bed, I brought my hand to the sore spot and immediately looked at my hand behind me. There was no blood or wound. I was probably knocked unconscious after a hard blow to the neck. While my memories filled my mind before I was brought here, the likelihood of such a thing happening was immense.

A hiss escaped through my teeth as I touched the sore part of my neck again. While my other hand scratched my eyes and tried to regain myself, I was able to identify the thin back of a body sitting at the end of the gaudy bed I slept in. When I looked at it more scrutinized, I understood that this person was Hoseok.

He took a deep breath and exhaled. This breathing raised and lowered his back. "So you're awake," one hand ruffles his hair. Said. If we think that there was no one else in the room but me, this sentence was definitely directed at me.

While every second of that 'trap' moment swirled in my mind was devouring my mind, I did not know what to say, even though I had thousands of questions to ask Hoseok, who looked quite tired and exhausted. All I was sure of was the fact that I was terribly afraid. With all those corpses, secret doors, coffin, diary and contents, I was completely lost, unable to find a way out.

"Hoseok," I said with my beating heart. He hadn't turned his body to me, hadn't moved. His hand spreading his hair went down to his thin face and patted a little. "What's going on? Why am I here?" I asked in a more understandable tone.

"I have a duty to do nothing except on the orders of the counts." He said, rising from his seat and turning his body towards me, staring at me. His gaze was strict and his expression shadowed.

"What are his orders?" He pulled his jacket to the side, showing the dagger on his waist, and my eyes were wide open when I asked, hesitantly about his expression. He had calmly unsheathed the silver dagger and let it shine in the candlelight in the room.

"You can't get out of here until they say it." Said. The difference between the first time I saw him and Hoseok when I saw him right now was like an abyss. Hoseok, the first I saw, was a kind gentleman. The current Hoseok looked no different from a psychopathic serial killer. My fear increased.

"Come on, Hoseok," I said, hoping to convince him. "You're not going to kill me ... are you?"

"Unless you try to escape from here..." He said calmly. Then he let out a deep sigh. "Sorry, Taehyung." He added. "My loyalty to the Jarls comes first."