Page 1: Castle

[Theater Des Vampires - Carmilla]

Hello^^

First of all you need to know;  this fic is that special fiction that I will write with the utmost care, everything I love, but everything.

It is a story that I will pay attention to from point to comma, from spelling to integrity, to being an angel feather.  So, this fic is the revolution of this profile.

Some of you know, some of you don't, I am in love with dark things and one of them is one of the characters that I love the most;  are vampires.

But definitely not 21st century vampires.  As a woman who grew up reading 'The Little Vampire', I'm a big fan of those ancient and bloodthirsty creatures in the Renaissance style.  Little Vampire's sequel has progressed for me with Bram Stoker's Dracula.  Afterwards, it was reinforced with films such as Interview with the Vampire, Desire for Blood,

So, this fic is a vampire fiction set in the Victorian era.

You can write the date you started the story here; (Yes, I'm determined enough to do this now, yihuu!)

The hands of those who vote and comment should not be in trouble.

Have a good read ^^

........

In the brew of melancholy, the gray sky enveloped by dark clouds concealed the diamond-bright moon, thundering furiously like an occasional ill-reacted patient, presenting the cracked and eye-catching lightning just before.  These winter nights of Transylvania, while washing the stone floor, soil and plants as if to purify them from sin, and stirring the muffled air into the atmosphere, the large wooden wheels of the horse carriage I was riding got their share of rain on the ground, and I couldn't take my eyes off the misted glass.  It was as if I was soaked in an enchantment and tasted my finger.

Large and small stones and bumps on the rotating wheels were shaking my body even from the seat I was sitting on.  The coachman, whom I attached my eyes to from time to time from the front compartment, was holding the halter of the horses soaked up to his manes, this long journey would have exhausted him so that his body would occasionally sweep as if he had fainted, when he felt that his head would hit something, he was awake, clearing his throat and focusing on the dark road again.

It was obvious that we were moving away from the vibrant spots of the town.  The great plane trees, oak trees and pine trees surrounding the stony dirt road made the road more difficult to see.  Raindrops on his leaves flowed as if filtering through the hair of a young woman who came out of a beautiful shower, and the cool wind could reach my skin, making my fingers cold, taking the opportunity through the gaps of the car.  Nice, if I had opened the window, this cold and stubborn wind would blow off my hat, which was a legacy to me, and it would fry my skin in just seconds.

While the shops, houses, barracks and farms were left behind us too much, I realized that we were heading towards the most secluded and quiet nook of the town on this smart road.  I let out a troubled breath.  Where the brutal life dragged me like a dry leaf, it was shocking.  Due to the economic crisis in my town, all my ways of working were blocked.  Since I was not a well-educated man with a gold bracelet, the number of jobs I could do was limited.  Although I worked in the old Marlowe's weaving shop for a while and engaged in crafts, Marlowe died, and disasters followed one another with his death, foreshadowing the death of the town.

Penniless, I was on the streets.  Even the Inn, where I stayed for a short time, no longer accommodated me due to debts.  Perhaps, after the brutal fate, it laughed at my face for the first time, and my mind was lit by the advertisement I had seen in a newspaper dating back to a few days from the journalist boy.