Chapter 28

Tanghali na pero hindi parin umuuwi ang dalawa. They are still on Heath's condo and the tree of them are now busy at the kitchen. Napagulutan kasi nilang magbake dahil bored na sila. Ny suggested to bake cupcakes. 

"Lagay mo na dito yan." Hymn was busy mixing the batter and Heath asked the latter to pour them on the cupcake tins.

Ny, on the other hand, was busy making icing. Heath was the one who supervise the two. He said "you guys might burn the kitchen." 

Well, totoo naman na baka magkasunod pag yung kambal lang ang iniwan mo sa kusina. The two doesn't know how to cook. Magprito at magsaing pwede pa, but hard dishes, nah-ah.

"Don't fill it up too much." Heath said while watching Hymn pour the batter. 

Hymn was shaking, not because the bowl was heavy, but because he's afraid to spill the contents on the bowl and make a mess. Kita yun ni Heath. That's why, Heath supported the latter's arm and elbow to have a better control. 

The two were very close at their position. Hymn can feel Heath's breath brush on his cheeks. Heath on the other hand, was trying to cut all his thoughts. 

"This is so near." sabi niya sa utak niya. He's trying so hard to noot look at Hymn's face because he might smooch the latter's soft cheeks. 

"Oh please, just kiss already." They didn't realize that Ny was staring at them and anticipating. 

This made Heath clear his throat and Hymn jolt. "Focus on the icing, Ny." utos ni Hymn

--

After 2 hours of preparation, natapos din sila. And take note, sa loob ng dalawang oras na yon, ilang beses mamatay-matay si Harmony dahil sa kilig na naramdaman niya dahiul sa dalawang nasa harapan niya. Sabi pa niya, "Akala ko kailangan ko pang pumunta sa mga yaoi cafe sa Japan para makakita ako ng live na landian, dito lang pala meron na." 

Napa-iling nalang ang dalawa. On the other hand, Hymn was relieved. Her sister isn't showing any signs of sadness after her what happened and she doesn't seem to care anymore. But he knows that her pain is still there. Sa tagal nilang dalawa, alam ni Hymn na hindi basta-bastang makakamove-on ang kakambal niya. He loved the guy so much to the point that letting him go was her only option to give him happiness. 

"Ny, uuwi na tayo sa hapon ah. Masyado ka ng nageenjoy dito." he said while they are eating the cupcakes they made.

"I can go alone. You stay here." she replied.

Umiling naman si Hymn, "No, sasama ako sayo pauwi. Baka mamaya kung anong gawin mo pag iniwan kitang mag- isa don. Mom's not there. Don't bother Ice dahil nagaadjust pa yun dito."

"I'll invite Red muna. I'll ask if she can stay there muna." Ny suggested.

"Bakit ba ayaw mokong pauwiin? This isn't my house, Ny."

"This isn't your house, but this is your home."