🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅘︎

It was almost 12 but Kai was still wide awake. They just came back from his gramother's funeral. He still can't believe that she already passed away.

Instead of crying the entire night. He decided to just fix his things. After his grandmother passed away, he begged his parents to allow him to live in her mansion. And so he was allowed only if his sisters will live with him.

Thankfully they agreed. His sisters are already asleep and he's the only one who are still awake.

Busy fixing his things, Kai was whispering to himself as if he's actually talking to his late grandma.

Soobin, one of his friends who decided to stay with him for the night. Was also awake at that time and was searching for the bathroom.

He got lost and arrived to where Kai was unboxing his stuffs.

"Kai! Who are you talking to?" He asked as he approached him. He didn't wanna tell him he got lost or else Kai will tease him.

"No one! Why are you still awake?" Kai shrugged him off and proceeded to what he was doing.

Soobin decided on helping him unbox his things but to his surprise. He was actually unboxing a box filled with Hueningkai's plushies.

"Wah! Truth be told, I was already expecting to see yr plushies here but I didn't expect that I will be the one to find them for you!" Soobin laughed with amusement.

Kai pouted grabbing one of hisbplushies named Tobin and engulfed it with a hug.

"Ugh! I'm hungry! I want the pancakes grandma was always making just for me!" He whined and faked crying.

"As much as I want to! I would make them for you but I don't know how!" Soobin awkwardly scratch his head.

They finished off unboxing all his other stuffs before Soobin asked Kai to sleep.

The next day. They had to wake up early because of school.

As soon as the two arrived, Kai was immediately greeted by his friends.
They comforted him about his grandmother's death since they are also aware of how close he is to her.

"Lea and Bahhiyih wanted to have a welcoming party tonight! So you guys are so welcome to join us!" He said trying to disturb Beomgyu's girlfriend, from writing.

"Yah!!! Kid! Back off! You're ruining it!!!" Ryujin yelled at him but the latter just laughed at her reaction.

"I think party sounds cool! I'm so stressed with school so lately!" Taehyun shrugged stroking his hair confidently.

"Wow! Tae! Is that really you? I thought studying was your life!!!" Yeonjun laughed at his statement earning him a smack from Yeji.

"Aw! Atleast he's studying! While all you did was party all night!" She scolded him while twisting his ear. "Yah! Yah! Yah!!! Aaaahh!!!" He screamed trying to rip her hand away from his ear before he loses it.

Soobin and Kai laughed at the sight of the couple. It's the usual for them always fighting like this.

"But is it alright for you to have a party? I mean, your grandma just passed away!" Yuna asked and waited for his reply.

"I think it's fine! I know she won't mind!" He chuckled and made a thumbs up.

*       *       *

The party started around 5. Though there isn't much of a visitor, it was pretty loud. Kai was feeling a little uncomfortable with this so much people around him. Which was a new feeling for him.

He doesn't feel like talking to someone at this moment so he snuck off the party and ran as far as he could room by room.

He arrived in a library which he's never been to before. He looked around and realized something.

It was the library that his grandmother forbid him to go.

"I should leave!" He said and was about when he heard something.

It sounded like a kitten crying. And being the softee he is, he decided to stay for a while and search for the kitten.

He tried calling for it and followed the sound. He didn't realize that he was getting further from the exit. Nor how big the library was.

He just kept walking and following the cries. Until he stop at the sight of a certain book.

It was the only book in a huge golden bookshelf.

He stepped closer to it and looked at the other bookshelves nearby. He noticed that the books in it was squeezed together and looked like they're about to break the shelf.

"What is this book doing in this shelf alone?" He asked himself and grabbed the book.

He searched for a podium and found one behind the golden bookshelf. There was a candle on its upper right and he lighted it.

He scanned the book with his eyes. It was dusty and old. It was also heavy. He tried opening the book but it was surprisingly stucked.

"Woah! Cool!" He exclaimed and got more excited.

He tried using force to open it but it just won't open. So he scanned it again with his eyes and even turned it upside down.

Then he noticed something that was carved on the lower right edge of the book's cover.

"You and I found in the sky at 5:53?" He muffled as he was having a hard time reading it well since it's dark.

He said it out loud again and flinched when he heard the kitten cried again. But what's more surprising is that it sounded like it came from the book.

"H-hello?" He asked with his eyes widened in surprise.

He felt his heart racing when all the candles in the library started litting up. Then he heard the kitten cried again. And this time he's certain that the cry was coming from the book.

"H-hello? A-are you there?" He asked again and made baby steps closer to the podium.

His hands was already trembling when he reached to open the book. And as soon as he opened it. A huge beam of light sucked him into the book.

How was the first chapter guys???
Comment your thoughts please and don't forget to vote...