🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅧︎🅥︎🅘︎🅘︎

S͜͡O͜͡ T͜͡H͜͡E͜͡ S͜͡T͜͡O͜͡R͜͡Y͜͡ I͜͡S͜͡ A͜͡B͜͡O͜͡U͜͡T͜͡ T͜͡O͜͡ C͜͡O͜͡M͜͡E͜͡ T͜͡O͜͡ I͜͡T͜͡S͜͡ E͜͡N͜͡D͜͡. I͜͡'M͜͡A͜͡ G͜͡L͜͡A͜͡D͜͡ T͜͡H͜͡A͜͡T͜͡ Y͜͡O͜͡U͜͡ G͜͡U͜͡Y͜͡S͜͡ S͜͡T͜͡A͜͡Y͜͡ T͜͡U͜͡N͜͡E͜͡D͜͡ U͜͡N͜͡T͜͡I͜͡L͜͡ T͜͡H͜͡I͜͡S͜͡ M͜͡O͜͡M͜͡E͜͡N͜͡T͜͡

S͜͡O͜͡ I͜͡ S͜͡U͜͡G͜͡G͜͡E͜͡S͜͡T͜͡ Y͜͡O͜͡U͜͡ G͜͡U͜͡Y͜͡S͜͡ S͜͡H͜͡O͜͡U͜͡L͜͡D͜͡ L͜͡I͜͡S͜͡T͜͡E͜͡N͜͡ T͜͡O͜͡  Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓒ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓛ︎ B͜͡Y͜͡ R͜͡E͜͡G͜͡I͜͡N͜͡A͜͡ S͜͡P͜͡E͜͡K͜͡T͜͡O͜͡R͜͡ W͜͡H͜͡I͜͡L͜͡E͜͡ R͜͡E͜͡A͜͡D͜͡I͜͡N͜͡G͜͡ T͜͡H͜͡I͜͡S͜͡.

I͜͡ F͜͡E͜͡E͜͡L͜͡ T͜͡H͜͡A͜͡T͜͡ M͜͡U͜͡S͜͡I͜͡C͜͡ F͜͡I͜͡T͜͡S͜͡ F͜͡O͜͡R͜͡ T͜͡H͜͡I͜͡S͜͡ S͜͡T͜͡O͜͡R͜͡Y͜͡.

A few hours after the dragon showed up. It flew away from the kingdom completely vanishing from everyone's sight.

Back in the palace. Kai ordered to bring his friends in the castle and paid with immediate attention with their every needs.

As they were being taken care at the castle infirmary. Chaeryeong was brought to a pool instead where she was being taken care of by the royal physicians.

"Where do you think Taehyun and Yuna went?" Kai asked as he was sitting on Beomgyu's bed.

Soobin on the other hand insisted of helping the physicians of aiding the injuries of his friends. Specifically, Lia.

"They would probably go back to Hanbin if Taehyun isn't as aggressive as we saw him! So maybe they only flew as far as they could from everyone!" Ryujin said. Unlike the others, she didn't have any injuries as she is a witch who have a body healing on its own.

"Anyway! Where is Chaeryeong? How is she?" Yeji asked. She's sitting beside Yeonjun who was still asleep after getting sedated.

"She's asleep. We brought her to Yuna's room! She's sleeping in the pool so we decided to go here to see you guys!" Soobin replied finishing the bandage on Lia's arm.

They weren't badly injured. But because of the dungeon melting, they suffered from a little harmful burnt. While Yeonjun, Lia and Yeji were injured fighting with the soldiers to protect Ryujin earlier.
As for Beomgyu, he didn't have much injury as he only rushed Chaeryeong to the fountain.

"I'm completely fine! So can I go and check on her?" Ryujin asked reaching for her sword on the cabinet near Yeonjun and Yeji's bed.

"I'll go with you!" Said Beomgyu and stood up from his bed. "We'll take you there!" Kai stood up from the bed as well.

They decided to go to Yuna's room where they found Chaeryeong in the bathroom sleeping.

Time Skip

A few days after the dragon and mermaid showing up. Kai was starting to feel something strange with his body.

When he woke up, he would found his nose bleeding. His head aching badly and suddenly he would sprint to his bathroom vomiting blood for a few minutes.

He knew why this was happening but upon seeing his friends together. Watching them as if nothing's wrong. He figured he didn't wanna ruin the moment. He decided of not telling them of what was happening.

So he made sure no one will find out. He ordered his maids of not saying to anyone about the blood from his bedsheets. The blood on his sink and clothes.