🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅥︎🅘︎🅘︎

First thing in the morning, Kai had asked Taehyun to a special conversation. Kai thought that Taehyun already knows where Yeonjun leaves so maybe he can go to them and bring them enough foods for the month.

Kai was curious at first when Taehyun immediately agreed of going back. But then decided to shrugg it off and asked Yuna if she can come to represent him.
He then told Yuna that from this day forth she will be his representative whenever he have business out of the palace.

Yuna was hesitant of accepting the position at first. But then she figured it maybe a good opportunity for her. After all, the Prince had asked her nicely and didn't have any intention of forcing her to accept it.

So she had agreed of leaving with Taehyun to do the Prince's first step of change. She thought he was trying to change for he better and this charity was his first move.
Meanwhile, Taehyun was excited of returning to the place to meet the brunette that caught his attention.

Kai was summoned to the throne room as soon as Taehyun and Yuna made their leave. Kai prepared himself and went to the throne room with Soobin escorting him.

Upon his arrival. He saw the man from yesterday in the throne room. The man who spat on his face. The soldiers was holding him as a prisoner and his entire body was covered with bruise and wounds.

Kai have a hint of what could have happened. So as he faced the King, he made a bow to show his respect as Soobin did the same.

"Good afternoon father!" He greeted and looked at the man again.

"Father, may I just ask? What is that man doing here?" He asked pointing at him.

"It's great that you asked it son! I want you to know that man is the one responsible of yesterday's incident. How would you like me to punish him?" The King asked with a playful smirk lurking around him.

Kai widened his eyes in surprise as he looked at Soobin with a nervous expression.

"C-can't we just let him go? I don't plan on killing anyone at all!" He said to his father. The King stood up and made hisway to his son.

"I'm a little concern about your sudden change! Everything I've heard so far after your returned were all different from who you really are! It's making me doubt my own son!" The King said as he walked around the Prince.

Soobin, who is now currently forced to stood behind the Prince. Was trying his best to stay compose and not ran from the King out of fear.

"I just wanted to change! I don't see anything wrong with that!" Kai is now certain he wanted to do it. He wanted to change how everyone knwows him.

"Dad! When I saw the people! I realized how bad I have been as their Prince... I wanted to change! I don't want them to be afraid of me!  I wanted to be the Prince they can look up to! The Prince they would remember and never forget!" Kai faced his father as brave as he could.

He's very determined of changing his image.

"And how exactly are you going to do that? Everyone in our kingdom is afraid of you! And goodness know, whenever you go out! Someone will always be there to try and kill you!" The King scolded him with his voice raising with so much authority.

"I know it's dangerous! It could cost me my life! But it doesn't matter anymore! I've taken more lives and my own isn't enough to pay it back! I wanted to do something good!" Kai pleaded and started clinging onto his father.