🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅧︎🅥︎

"It wasn't me who's tricking anyone..."

"It was all of you..."

Taehyun felt his body cold after Kai said those. Not to mention that he's crying in front of him hugging his legs.

Kai looked like he was about to lost everything he values. Taehyun felt so much resentment towards himself.

"Kai... S-stop crying..." Taehyun whispered but the boy only cried. Taehyun sat beside him pulling him for a hug.

He felt so warm and comfortable. Too bad that he's one of the reasons why he's feeling miserable.

"I don't know if I can still do this..." Kai sniffed, his voice muffled as he digs his face on Taehyun's shoulder. Still hugging his legs.

Kai parted from the hug. He looked at him wiping the tears from his red eyes. Then he stood up tapping his clothes clean. Taehyun stood up to face him.

"I'm so naive!" Kai said shaking his head and left the alley. The others hid as they quietly follow Kai going back to the old church.

Kai locked himself inside Beomgyu's room and cried there the whole night.

Ryujin wanted to break free from the tense situation and went somewhere around the church. But then he found Beomgyu who was hiding behind the cross who must've fell from its original place like years ago.

"Beomgyu?" She called but he didn't turned. Of course he heard her. But he didn't want her to see him like this.

"Hey! Are you dead?" She said as she was approcahing his front. She frozed when she saw him crying.

"W-what... Why are you crying?" She asked completely bewildered.

Beomgyu looked at her and only cried harder. "I had a dream the other night... I saw Kai wearing that strange clothes he wore when we met at the inn. He was standing in front of the huge clock at the plaza... It was 5:53." He said and took out Kai's phone and the scroll.

"That's Kai's! Why do you have that? Did you stole that from him?" Ryujin exclaimed but the boy cried again. It was confusing her to see him this vulnerable.

"In my dream. He told me to never forget that time... Because that's when we'll always be able to find each other's presence... I woke up with this thing in my hands. The time he said was written in it whenever I open it..."

"Then what are you crying about?" Ryujin asked restlessly.

"Last night... We talked at the bell tower. He said he already know that everyone is going to betray him. He told me he's scared. That it would be better if he doesn't find out at all." He looked at Ryujin with his eyes beeting red.

Ryujin sat beside him and listened to him crying to his fill.

"He didn't deserve this betrayal. It was too much for him..." he cried. "You're right... He's very unfortunate..." Ryujin whispered.

"But... I'm surprised that you actually cared for him... To the point you've gotten emotional..." she whispered and Beomgyu looked at him forcing a smile.

"He's the only person who never treated me as an enemy... Even though he looked like that Prince I despised with my life... He acts like what he described he is... He's been so nice to me all this time... Whenever I'd look at him, he would always smile at me... Until last night... the way he said how scared he was. I could feel it... And it tears me to think that I couldn't do anything to prevent him to cry..."