🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅘︎🅘︎

"Hurry!!! To the North Gates!!!"

Loud footsteps and the clanging of metals can be heard all over the place. The entire palace guards had gotten more quick upon hearing an important news.

Almost everyone is running there and there.

Even the people of the kingdom were furious at the same time seeing the palace guards. For the first time they can ever recall. Swarming the kingdom obviously in search for something.

Or someone.

The youngest prince was said to be missing and was seen on the North Gates of the kingdom. Making everyone go in distress.

All the troops were dispatched and the people was forced to stay inside their house.

The street that were used to be filled with childrens playing. Now filled with soldiers with their spears and bows.

Every soldier is lined up in a protective manner and securing every houses to make sure no assassin is nearby.

"Check over there!!!" The general ordered pointing behind the huge ark.

They just arrived at the North Gates but failed to find the Young Prince.

The general pulled his hair in distress when the soldier only found a beggar hiding  from them. Afraid that they might hurt him.

They had asked the beggar but he was deaf-mute so they couldn't get anything from him.

"Sire! We couldn't find him anywhere! We must return to the palace at once and report to the king!" The general's right hand said bowing in front of him.

The general shot him a glare and grabbed his collar. His eyes clearly shooting daggers right at his face.

"We are not returning home unless we find the Young Prince!" He blurted and pushed him away facing the other soldiers.

The general now looked angry. He's mad at the soldiers for being restless. Even though they've just been searching for the Young Prince for a few hours.

"Nobody goes back to the palace witho7t my orders!!!" He yelled before proceeding to his horse.

Meanwhile...

"The soldiers look like fools! Just look at them!" The girl laughed at the sight of the general scolding his soldiers. She's been watching them for a while now.

Following them from roof to roof with his little brother.

"Come on! Why do we have to hide!? I'm so tired following and watching your da*n general!" His brother exclaimed while throwing his daggers on the red marks he put on the wall a few minutes ago.

"Relax brother! Even if we show up, we won't stand a chance given that there's just a two of us! And those soldiers are like 'the entire troops!" The girl laughed and turned to her brother.

But she frozed upon failing to see her little brother.

"Beomgyu!? Beomgyu?!" She called twice but didn't get any respond.

She immediately ran quietly out of the roof and found her brother attempting to jump down.

He was already gone before she can even stop him. She looked down to check if he was caught but luckily he fell down on a stack of hay.

She shot him a glare before jumping down as well. But as soon as her feet landed the hay, both of them heard a groan.

The two widened their eyes in surprise before pulling out the hays. Only to find a very familiar looking boy.