🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅧︎🅘︎🅥︎

They've stayed for what counted into weeks just watching and observing the people.

As each day passes. All of them develops suspicions for each other.

As their final day of observation has come, Kai had locked himself inside Beomgyu's room rewriting the rules he once made.

While the others waited outside amd somehow nervous that this might be when he'll show his true colors.

"What do we do? He's rewriting the rules... What if everything turns out the way we've expected since the beginning?" Taehyun asked in frustration gripping his wrist tightly with his now visible mark.

"Taehyun! Calm down! You're getting too hot!" Yuna scolded him as the temperature around them starts to rise because of the frustrated dragon.

"We should probably go back to Hanbin! I don't know how long I can control myself!" Taehyun asked but Yuna shook his head.

"We need to be here until Kai's rules are announced to the people!" She said. "Why do we have to!? If he even finds out who we really are, he can never forgive us! Our only purpose here is to kill him and you said the poison will start kill him within this month!" Taehyun exclaimed.

"Taehyun! I said calm down! You're eyes are raging red!" Yuna yelled at him. Taehyun pulled his hair and punched the bell causing it to shatter.

It made a shriek as it breaks.

"I can't calm down! I can't control myself anymore!!!" Taehyun yelled as his eyes grew completely red.

Yuna has gotten more worried. The others can't see him like this or they'll blew their cover.

"Just try to calm yourself! Think of the people Taehyun! Think of their safety!" Yuna exclaimed gesturing the entire kingdom.

Taehyun's breath started to rapid as he ran down the bell tower. Yuna ran after him and the two bumped with Yeonjun and Soobin who looked worried.

Taehyun was quick and Yuna wasn't able to follow him. Especially with Ryujin and Lia blocking her way.

"We'll follow him!" Yeonjun said and left with Yeji and Chaeryeong covering their faces.

"What's wrong? What happened to Taehyun?" Kai asked. The rules written in a scroll held tightly on his hand as his face coated with worries.

Yuna felt cornered and didn't know what to said. Right now. What she needs is to make sure Taehyun will calm down or else he'll transform into a vicious dragon.

"Yuna! Tell us what's wrong! We heard something from the bell tower! Are you two alright?" Soobin asked but the girl reoleied with a nervous look.

"We should go and check!" Lia said and ran to the bell tower with Soobin. Leaving Yuna with Beomgyu, Ryujin and Kai.

"Yuna! Are you sure you're alright?" Kai handed the scroll to Beomgyu and started checking the girl holding her shoulders.

"You don't look like you have any injuries! Are you really alright? Or maybe we should ask Chaeryeong to check on you!" He said rubbing his chin just as when Soobin and Lia came back running.

"You guys better see this!" Lia said lulling them to the bell tower.

The three frozed in shock seeing the shattered bell. Especially Kai.
Ryujin looked at Yuna who's gotten more tense. She knew something really happened between her and Taehyun.