🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅘︎🅧︎

Soobin was being hysterical. They've been hearing Yuna's scream for help but couldn't find where it was coming from. He's become very frustrated as he started blaming Taehyun for everything.

Taehyun didn't mind as he also blames himself. He kept quiet. Even the thieves and the witch had gotten furious. The inks on their faces have already faded away as it also rained a few while ago.

The witch soon realized when she looked at the trees.

If it wasn't her birth home. The original lair of the witches. But not until the prince slaughtered almost 90% of their population.

"General! This is the witch's lair! If you continue to be like that! We will never find those two! You have to stay composed or the forest will keep playing tricks with us!" Ryujin scolded Soobin who immediately shot a glare at her.

"And why should I believe you!?" He yelled in frustration.

"Because she's a witch you asshole! She's probably your best card of finding your missing prince! Which clearly is yours and this cheese head's fault!" Lia yelled at him with anger.

She's gotten frustrated of how frustrated Soobin was instead of composing himself.

"Just trust her! She can find them!" Beomgyu said calmly as Soobin pulled his hair and cursed himself.

"Alright! Find him! Please!" Soobin muttered.

Ryujin nodded her head. She wasn't really interested even if the Prince dies. But he somehow left an impression on her at some point that made her wanna help.

Ryujin's eyes glowed blue which was a sight for the them. And after a minute of ten. They found the two near the river.

Soobin cried as he rush to the prince who was unconscious. Yuna who won't stop crying was helped by Lia.

"He lost too much blood!" Taehyun muttered adding to the fuel on Soobin's boiling self.

He couldn't contain himself anymore and started beating the boy. Taehyun didn't fought back. He could feel his face stinging from taking the heat but he thought be deserved it.

Beomgyu went closer to Kai to check if he's still alive.

"He's still breathing!" Beomgyu said calmly as Ryujin rushed to check his pulse.

"His pulse is weak. He won't last any longer!" She said. He tried putting Kai to sit up as Beomgyu helped her.

They took off his coat and used it to ckver his wound. Beomgyu noticed Kai's longsleeves were quite different. Maybe because he's a prince.

His white shirt is now covered with blood as Ryujin tied the coat around Kai's waist to prevent him for more blood loss.

"Sister! Can you do something to shut up those dickheads!?" Beomgyu exclaimed as Lia approached to stop Soobin and Taehyun from killing each other.

Yuna was still frozen and traumatized.

"Hey! Sweetpea! Stop crying! It won't do any help!" Ryujin scolded her.

"He needs to get a physician to heal his wounds!" Beomgyu said as he began carrying the Prince with Ryujin helping him.

"I know someone who can help her!" Ryujin whispered and looked at Beomgyu.

He gave her an amused look. "Let's be honest here! If we travel for another hour, he'll be dead! Right now, if there's still any magical creatures alive like you, it would be a very good news if we can find one before his clock ended!" Beomgyu whispered back.