🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅧︎🅘︎

Nightfall when all ten of them arrived at the secret passage to enter the palace. It was awfully cold and quiet. A perfect reason for Kai to fell in his deep slumber.

He's been dozing off during their travel for hours now. Must've been tired of talking about his life story without taking a minute of break.

Even Yuna, Yeji and Chaeryeong dozed off during their travels. The remaining six remained awake and alert of any bandits that might appear.

"We should take a rest!" Soobin suggested as he jumped off his horse. "Stay here! I know a place where we can stay!" He said but was stopped by Lia before he can leave.

"I thought Kai said we can't be seen!" She asked with a serious tone. "Don't worry! It won't bring any trouble!" He said as both Yeonjun and Beomgyu jumped off their horses. "In that case, we'll go with you!" Yeonjun said while Beomgyu are drawing his sword out.

"Let's go! I don't wanna waste time!" Beomgyu said and they followed Soobin to another direction.

Ryujin and Lia kept themselves alert watching for the others. As Taehyun look after the others. After almost 20 minutes, the three returned riding back to their horse.

"Follow me!" Soobin said amd they followed him to where the three went. Of course pulling the other's horses since they were asleep.

They arrived to the kingdom's west border. It was a very tall wall with vines crawling down from its top.

Lia looked around but didn't find any place to stay for the night. So she looked back at Soobin with a poker face.

"Chill sweetheart! We're not here yet!" Soobin chuckled before approaching the vines.

He pulled it with his hands revealing a tunnel. Yeonjun did the same and turned to them with a smile.

"Ladies first!" He said as both Ryujin and Lia scoffed. They went in the tunnel first pulling the girl's horses. Then Beomgyu and Taehyun pulling Kai's horse.

As soon as everyone entered the tunnel. Soobin pulled the vines back to its place to cover the tunnel.

"Where exactly are you taking us? The royal court? If you are, I'd like a tea before my decapitation!" Lia said with sarcasm as her eyes wanders on the tunnel walls.

"Lia! I assure you! We'll make it for tomorrow! Don't be too uptight!" Beomgyu said coldly as his eyes did the same.

Taehyun were impressed of how much the tunnels have changed. He's been in this tunnels before. But it doesn't look exactly like this. It was more of a greenish walls because of the plants growing on them. However now, the wall are covered with thin branches in a presenting manner.

It still looks fine for him.

"Where exactly are we going?" Ryujin asked.

"You'll see!" Soobin replied simply.

"I've never been here before... I didn't know this tunnel exists..." Taehyun lied. Ryujin being the powerful witch she is, knows he lied but couldn't tell why.

One of the reasons why she really decided to join this plan was Taehyun. She's sensing something from him. But no matter how powerful she is, she couldn't tell what it is. Even from Yuna. She doesn't care about the plan. A little atleast. What she really wants is to find out who are those two.

"Of course you don't! Only the royal guards general knows of this place!" Soobin chuckled screaming with proudness. He was clueless.

The tunnel was leading them downwards. It seems that their destination is underground. And so they have arrived in a cave-like shelter. They saw an inn and a large stable. They put their horses there.