Chapter 15. Mini-Avengers! Assemble!

November 5, 2016. 5:00 PM.

I'm a surprisingly good driver, considering that it's my first time.

"Thank you for coming with me, everyone. If I go down, I'll be glad to go down alongside you guys." I say.

"Hey, let's do get help!" Thor elbows Loki.

"For once, I agree. Just not right now." Loki replies.

"What's get help?" I ask.

"Well, I throw my arm over Thor's shoulder and he says 'Get help! My brother, he's dying! Get help!' And he throws me at them." Loki explains.

"Sick." Shuri smiles and nods her head slightly.

"Ok, we need a plan." Clint says.

"Take out hostiles and don't die. Hey, Peter, hope you and Clint don't mind, I stole some of your old gear."

"No big deal. Hey, we're here." Clint notes.

"Ok. Now, we log onto the Avengers' coms. Friday?"

"Coms linked."

"Sweet. Everyone ready?" I ask.

"We're ready."

"Lead the way, boss!" Clint exclaims.

We sneak into the Hydra facility and I can hear people fighting. Time to make my grand entrance!

I pull out Nat's guns and walk out onto the battlefield.

"Hey guys. Did you miss me?" I ask. Steve and Bucky are staring at me now.

I shoot down Hydra people and walk up to the super soldiers.

"Hope you don't mind, Steve, I stole a prototype of your shield, Bucky, I stole one of your rifles. Now come on! Mini-Avengers!" I shout.

"Assemble!" My group shouts as we run to the main battlefield. I shoot people down without a single thought except the one that's been in my head since I saw Nat's message.

Stay Alive...

"How's everyone doing?" I ask into the coms.

"I could use back up." Peter says.

"On my way." Shuri replies.

"GET HELP!" I hear Thor shout.

"Stay Alive, guys." I say.

I walk up to a group of Hydra people and switch out Nat's guns for two short swords, then, I chop off their heads.

"Gross." I mutter, throwing those swords aside and grabbing Bucky's rifle.

I open fire on more Hydra agents, then, what looks to be a skilled agent tries to tackle me and fails when I duck out of the way.

I shove Bucky's rifle by where I have Steve's shield sitting on my back and tackle the agent.

I jump on his shoulders and snap his neck then jump off before we both fall to the floor.

"RRROOOAAARRR!!!"

Must be Hulk.

"I'm coming, greenie." I mutter as I hold one of Nat's pistols in one hand and Steve's shield in the other.

I start running to Hulk when I'm stopped by my bullies from the red room.

"Long time, no see, Shadow!" Gina grins evilly. Kera is standing behind her with Maralie.

"Haven't seen you since the Red Room." Kera chimes.

"So, where's Lillia?" Maralie asks.

"Where you'll be." I say before I charge at the trio.