Chapter 20. What Is With Lillia's Obsession Over Nat?

December 25, 2016. 7:30 AM.

"Lina, Lina! Wake up! It's Christmas!" I wake up to Peter violently shaking my arm.

"Huh? What time is it? It's not time to get a watch and it's not showtime." I say to avoid the puns.

"Heh, heh. 7:30." Peter says sheepishly.

"Jeez, Spider-Boy. Give me ten minutes to put clothes on." I say, climbing out of bed.

"No, we do presents in our pjs! And it's Spider-MAN." Peter says.

"Whatever you say, Spider-Kid." I say, just to annoy him.

"Ha ha. Should I take a page out of my dad's book and start calling you Blueberry?" Peter asks, sarcastically.

"Sure." I say to Peter's surprise and I walk out of my room.

"Forgot the presents and my phone." I say, walking back in my room.

"Here, I'll help." Peter says, grabbing about half of the presents.

"Thanks." I say, walking downstairs.

"No problem, Blueberry." Peter says and I roll my eyes.

"So, did you wake anyone else up?" I ask.

"Not yet. Figured if this is your first Christmas, you'd want to be in on waking everyone up. It's funny, trust me." Peter explains.

"Nice. Ok, I think that's all the presents." I say after we've put our armfuls of presents under the tree.

"Let's get everyone down here." Peter says.

"You sure we should wake everyone up? I have a feeling that they'd be kinda annoyed." I say.

"Eh, we have an excuse. It's Christmas!" Peter smiles.

"Fair point. Hey, is Fury coming?" I ask.

"I'm pretty sure my dad tracked him down and is forcing him to come. Why?"

"I didn't get him a present. Crap. I gotta go get dressed. Want to come to the store with me?" I ask, halfway up the stairs.

"Sure!"

"Cool. I'll be out in a bit!" I say, before heading in my room.

"Alina, Lillia has requested to see you. She says it's urgent." Friday chimes.

"Ugh, pass on the message that I'll be over tomorrow. I won't let her ruin my Christmas." I say, grabbing clothes.

"She says it's about you and Agent Romanoff."

"Did she ask to see me and Nat?" I ask.

"No."

"Huh, who knew I could tell that an AI was lying?"

"Fine. She did ask for the both of you."

"Why? I get why she wants to meet with me, she knows me. What I don't get is, why Natasha? I'll ask Lillia."

"Great!"

"Tomorrow." I say, walking out of my room.

"Hey! You ready?" Peter asks.

"Yep." I say, walking down the stairs.

"Something wrong?"

"Lillia wants to talk with me."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Friday said that it's about me and Nat. I don't get that girl's obsession with Nat. It's suspicious."