Chapter 25: (short extra chapter)

??? POV:

UGH! We rushed this; we should have waited some more! Irene, don't worry, I WILL be back, to not only kill you but also see our child. When I come back I'll make sure that we are greater than ever.

?? POV:

Yes! I'm Back! Ahh~ It feels you good to be here, although I would have loved a different scenery to be in but this will have to do for now. I was finally let out of my cell the other day. I heard news of the Shadow Lord's failure in attempt to get his relic, what will we do next. If you ask me if I were in the battle I'm sure we would have won.

"Hey, you!", I turned around seeing someone calling me.

"Yes? What you want?", I asked in an irritated tone.

"It's time for you to keep you need of the bargain for you to even be here. We were told that if anything we should do this before we left the Nether from Gene.", he said handing me a piece of paper, "Do that and come back to report a least once every two months or so. And another thing, don't try running, you know we'll find you.", he said darkly while walking away.

I looked at the folded paper and went up to my quarters and read it. It briefed me on what to do and about the people I might interact with. "Oh looky here, 'Laurance Zvhal', oh we're going to have a lot of fun.", I said to myself and laughed not loud enough to be heard from the corridor. I walked to my bed and started packing my bag of essentials needed for my trip. Oh I can't wait to see them again.