0. I N T R O D U C T I O N

NOTE | THIS IS THE SECOND PART TO HIS THERAPIST

The Billionaire & His Secretary

Violette Rossi, the younger daughter of the feared Italian mob boss Rafael Rossi, is challenged by her own blood to make her own identity apart from her father's. When she is offered a job to work for the well known Efrains', the offer is too tempting not to take upon consideration.
Ruben Efrain, knew the power his last name carried which only led people to associate him to the emotion of fear and power. Navigating his way to the top, there was only one thing that could potentially distract him, the beautiful blue eyed temptress who happens to be hired to follow his orders even the ones that could lead him to break his own morals.
But, she could never be his love because distractions like her could only lead to one's death.

. . .

"Never took you as a love letter type of person." Ruben paused his fine hands craftsmen handwriting as he glanced up at the intoxicating raven blue eyes.
"I'm not a love sick puppy Ms. Rossi, so don't attempt to make me one." Violette smiled as she made her way to the wrinkled rolls of papers on the smooth wooden surface of his desk.
"Liar." She whispered under her breathe as she collected the pieces of discarded paper to toss in the dust bin. Before she could pull away from his side, Ruben yanked her down by her waist. The tequila on his lips mixed with the fresh strawberries' scent lingering around her to make the finest liquor in the world.
"I write love letters alright. Just not on paper. But, don't worry so will you Ms. Rossi. With your nails on my back and I would with my tongue between your thighs."

. . .

C O P Y R I G H T S ©

All rights are reserved. This story may not be copied, recreated, or translated in any form or shape. None of the images used throughout the story may be used without author's prior notice. Please remembering any of the work created on my account if copied will be taken legal action against. If any work is found on this platform that belongs to me legally and is illegally copied please let me know on my author email eroticairisgrace@gmail.com.

. . .

W A R N I N G

First thing is first, I'm not your parent or guardian so I have no right to forbid you from continuing reading even if you aren't 18+.

This story contains very explicit & mature language which includes swearing and sexual frames. This story will be heavily induced with sex, violence, swearing, and dark romance.

reade-er  /'rēder/
(n.) a person who reads or who is fond of reading.

All of you are readers which you could see the definition of on the top. Which means that you are here to read and read only. I would not tolerate any negative comments and/or negative activity. All positive outputs are more than welcome.

. . .

R O L E P L A Y

R U B E N  E F R A I N

R U B E N E F R A I N

V I O L E T T E  R O S S I

V I O L E T T E R O S S I

. . .

G R E E T I N G S

Hi, my name is Jazmine Iris Grace. I'm a high school student who enjoys writing. Most of us authors on this platform don't get paid or are in any type of legal contract. This means that we write for our readers and for us. Please be feel good contact me with any concerns or even if you want to leave a quick message to me.

. . .

C O N T A C T I N F O R M A T I O N

author instagram | erotica_iris_grace

email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com

twitter | eroticairis

facebook | jazmine iris grace

. . .

T H A N K  Y O U

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy NINTH FLOOR just as much as I loved printing it onto this platform. Make sure to check out the trailer above.

. . .

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!