VII. W R A T H

-
V I O L E T T E
-

His eyes were firmly planted on me before teleporting to the file placed neatly on his desk, now completed. Checking the time on his watch tucked under his blazer, he brought his attention back over to me.

"It's very late Ms.Rossi, you could assist yourself out for the rest of the evening." I hesitantly made my way over to him instantly growing intimidated by his authoritative aura.

"Have a good evening Mr.Efrain." I wished avoiding his liquid steel churning inside his eyes.

"Good evening Ms.Rossi." He wished back before walking over to the file delicately placed on his smooth wooden desk.

With a quickening heartbeat, I exited his office in hopes to not stumble upon anyone on my way out. He left me flustered for an odd reason that I was unable to quite place my hand on. It may be the fact he was such an important billionaire, but I doubted it. I knew the intimidation reeking from him underplayed from his grey eyes to the finely groomed attire he wore. He was right off a finely crafted magazine cover. The ones that would leave you drooling. Which you would hide under your bed in hopes no one steals your dark fantasies away.

-

After collecting my belongings, I arrived upon my vehicle which was promptly parked outside the impressive glass building that I had recently occupied.

"Ms.Rossi, your father has decided to let you decide whether you would head back home in 2 weeks or would be prolonging your stay here." I was beyond shocked that my father had decided to let me decide my whereabouts after being so protective for all these years.

I remember the whole argument I had to revisit each day in his office, insisting him to let me move to Manhattan. Only upon my mother's request he had placed my idea into consideration.

His exact words consisted of, "be safe Violette."

He had always carried the tendency to keep me sheltered away from everyone, but this habit was reasonable after he had failed protecting his older daughter.

-

Removing my heels off, I placed my belongings on the counter before heading towards the wine cooler. Removing one of the bottles already inside for cooling, I threw my hair in a bun in preparations for dinner.

-

Deciding on calling my father while the pasta boiled over the stove, I heading to where my bag was placed on the counter.

As I searched through the contents of my bag, I was instantly disappointed upon not finding my phone. Before I could procrastinate whether I had left it in the car or not, the bell of the apartment echoed throughout the spacious flat.

Sighing, I headed over to the door to greet the unknown guest. The clock struck 6:30 pm reminding me of the boiling rigatoni over the stove.

I peeped through the hole and had to catch my breathe upon seeing my boss at the door of my apartment. In his hand, was a device which precisely belonged to me. He had came with my forgotten phone.

The bell of the apartment rang once more, reminding me of him still being uninvited. I took a deep breathe before opening the wooden door for the unneeded guest. He instantly greeted me with a face which was unreadable. But, considering the very little time I knew him, I knew it was of no use in trying to seek into his unknown parts. There were just too many possibilities that may come out to be of truth.

"You seem to have left something that needs your immediate attention Ms.Rossi. Your father seems an impatient person whose calls you may want to attend." I realized I hadn't even greeted him as he initiated the first say.

I looked at my phone panicking as I saw the amount of calls my father had ringed on the device. I reached out to his hand to grab my phone. Ever so slightly his simple touch, left me wary. Getting his hand rid of my device, I was polite enough to smile.

"Thank you Mr.Efrain, but it wasn't of that much of an importance for you to come out of your way to drop of my phone."

"I'm a busy man Ms.Rossi, so if I had came out of my way to do something it better be of some importance." He retorted before eyeing the glass of wine precipitating on the shining marble of my kitchen counter where the pasta was probably over done.

"I'll let you get back to your dinner now." He said as he turned on his heel towards the shining silver doors of the elevator that had just promptly open.

I stood at my door like a idiot until he disappeared behind the silver doors. My eyes fell down on my phone where my father's name printed and the number 5. The man probably throwing a tantrum by now as his younger daughter failed to pick up his calls. I could just hope Gavrill had ensured I had arrived at home safely.

Time to face the wrath of my father, I thought as I rang him up.

-

And I'm back babies!

author instagram | erotica_iris_grace
twitter | eroticairis
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!