Freedom - Chapter Ten

I wiped the my face with the handkerchief. "Oh dear now this one is wet. Let me get you a new one." I said standing up.

"I'm sorry about Cecil. She's not normally like that." Melissa said. "My dear she's fine! I love animals. Especially wolves. They are very smart creatures you know." I petted Cecil "She can come over any time she wants too. Snow gets lonely, she needs someone to play with." I walked into my dorm. Melissa stayed outside.

"Melissa dear please come inside." Melissa stepped inside. I walked into my bedroom and pulled a new handkerchief out. I walked back to where Melissa was. "Here. Take this to replace the one I used." I handed her a light pink, silk handkerchief with light pink lace trim.

"I can't take this! This is to fancy!" Melissa exclaimed looking at me incredulously.

"It's my gift to you for giving someone for Snow to play with." I said.

"Thank you." We heard a bark for the living room so we went to see what it was. Snow had somehow gotten on top of Cecil and Cecil was running in circles playfully trying to get Snow off.

"Snow roll!" I said. Snow rolled off of Cecil and then jumped back to her feet.

We watched the two wolves play for awhile.