Freedom - Chapter Thirty Six

Oh no! They did not freeze Jason. I will kill each and every one now. No matter how long it takes. But first I have to unfreeze him. I ran up behind him. I swept my foot through his ankles causing them to both break and him to fall. I quickly stepped on his wrists with my heels and put the point of my sword on his neck. He could still talk but if he made any other movement it would slit his throat.

"Please don't kill me." He mumbled. I smirked.

"I might not if you unfreeze Jason over there."

"Why do care about someone so ugly?" Pressed hard on his throat. Just enough to draw a little blood.

"Ok! Ok! I'll undo it!" He said. Then he started to say what ever undid it because suddenly Jason unfroze. "Please let me go now." He asked.

"Sorry, you called him ugly. He's way better looking then you." And I slit his throat. Blood poured out and his eyes rolled back in his head.

I make myself go unnoticed and walk up behind the other evil dude before he can get to Jason. I put my sword to his neck then quickly slit his throat also. He fall to the floor dead. I turn to Janson who is looking between the dead people and me.

"Don't tell Melissa!" I quickly say.

"About what? You saying I'm good looking or you killing people?"

"Killing people!"

"Well then you may want to clean that off. I didn't know you had it in you to kill someone." I look at my sword that was still in my hand then look back at Jason. He looks behind me then shout,
"Look out behind you!" I spin around and stab my sword into their gut. She had her hand mid air trying to touch me.

"Sorry. Your magic doesn't work on me." I said then slit her throat also. She falls to the floor. I use her jacket to clean off my sword. Jason was laughing behind me. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh you just killed 3 people in under 15 minutes and your not even fazed. It looks like you've killed before." He said.

"Make that four. Duck." He ducked and I through my sword straight into another evil person forehead. They collapsed. I walk over to them and pull out my sword.

"Do you even know what sword this is?" I asked him as I clean if off.

"No."
"It's the Bloody Mary."

"It can't be. That's the sword princess Free used to kill her grandfather when he tried to kill her father and uncles ten years ago when she was five."

"Free-dom. I'm 15."

"Oh. My. God. My so sorry."

"Do you know how hard it is to live knowing your a murderer?" I throw my sword at the wall. "Any time I wasn't learning about being royal or dancing I was in the gym, sword fighting, or learning how to kill someone quickly so I never had to watch them die slowly ever again." I walked over and pull my sword out of the wall. Jason walks over and puts a hand on my shoulder. I turn to him tears in my eyes. "Why did this have to happen to us?"

"I don't know." And then I broke down sobbing. Any time someone came into the room I would throw my sword at their head then walk over pull it out and walk back.

In the time we had been sitting there I had killed at lest 20 people and body's were scattered across the floor. Then I suddenly remembered Melissa. I jumped to my feet. "Oh my gosh! We have to go make sure Melissa's ok. She's probably worried sick!"
Jason stood up. "Then let's get going!"
"Do you still have the perception field?"
"Yeah."
"Put it on. And use it next time!"
"How will you be able to see me?"
"I can see through perception fields."
"Oh." He put the rope around his neck and then we ran back to Melissa.