Angel - Chapter Fourty Nine

I woke up somewhere else. I don't know where I was, but it was a weird feeling. I was tied up to a chair. Wow. Typical bad guy much. Someone up wrapped my eyes and I look around. The room was dark.

"Do you know why your mother and father died?" Said a British voice in the darkness.

"Where are you?" I said strictly.

"That isn't an answer. Come on. Guess."

I didn't say anything.

"Aww. Your no fun-"

"Rebels killed them. I was right there. I saw them murdered right before my eyes. And all I could do was morn." My eyes drift down to the ground. I hear him laugh.

"Your a good girl you know, just guided the wrong way." The British voice said with enjoyment in his tone.

"Why are you doing this? What's your intentions?" I said.

"The same intentions your mother and father had."

He stepped out of the shadows with a wine glass in his hands. I didn't remember his face. He laughed with amusement and hovered over me.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Well my friend, I'm trying to start a rebellion. Rebellion over all the kingdoms. Something's are unjustified. Your parents new this. And rebels didn't lay a hair on them."

"Then who killed them?!?" Now I was mad. What was he saying, that I was a liar.

"Other royals."

Silence sounded us. All I could do was look in his eyes and he looked in mine. He had a hint of sadness for me, but it faded away.

"No! They didn't kill them, I was there-"

"Magic. Simply magic. They got into your mind and twisted your mind to see rebels doing it." My breath was taken a back.

"Then why were your men trying to kill me?"

He laughed." You thought wrong. They were going to bring you to me and we could have this little chat."

"What about Freedom?" I ask.

He sipped his wine." That little murderer should die."

"Shut up!" I yelled. Now maybe isn't a great idea that I killed two of his men also.

"Well right now my guards are watching her. I'll hold the killing for later. But, I just want to convince you."

'Convince me? For what? I'm a soon to be queen too.' I though in my head.' Did he think I'll turn out to be my mother and father.' "Exactly what did my mother and father believe?" I ask.

"Didn't you have her diary? She always wanted a world where the rich didn't look down on the poor. She wanted a equal scale for everyone. Not monarchy system. I believe the same thing."

Sometimes I would catch my father mumbling things like this. Were they part of this scam.

"But why just freeze the people?"

"I can't tell you that part. You might tell your little friends."

He was smart. He couldn't revel the thick of his plans to someone might turn the information against him in the long run. I had to give him props for that.

"Did you know my parents?" I ask with a slight sadness in my voice.

"We were all very close. Once I heard of their death. I couldn't help, but start a rebellion."

He knew my parents. My heart fluttered. And he had a good motive. Equal slate. Equality. Something my parents and I have yearned for. And this man might make it reality. If I join him, will my parents be proud. I'm pretty sure my brother would disapprove, but he was the odd ball.

"If I join you. On this rebellion. Please promise me something."

He leaned in. His wine glass on the floor." Yes, my dear."

"Make the dream real. Show me it can be real. I don't want my dreams crushed. Promise me."

He untied me and held my hands." Of course, I'm fighting for your parents on this."

"I am too." I felt my heart race. Would I end up killing the people I have met. Will they learn the truth and kill me for it. My head swirled with the possibilities. I can't kill them though, but if they learn that I am working for the rebellion. They might kill me. I made a choice without a sure future.

Oh boy.