Arianna - Chapter Seventy One

I walk into the castle to hear shouts and ruckus. Maybe if I just... NO! My mom told me not to use my powers... She said that I could accidentally harm people and that nobody can know. I pull my gloves on tighter.

A guard spots me and smiles.

"A little late, aren't you? Princess Arianna!" He yells as I sprint away in fear. But... If I use my powers... No! I can't use them. I can't freeze them! I won't! I try to turn back to the doors that I notice are now locked.

"Stop where you are!" I yell as guards surround me. I try to look intimidating as I slip off my gloves, "I mean it, unless you didn't know what the queens of Arende can do." I threaten them, "If you don't move, I'll..."

"Sorry princess. But even Queen Ella's magic would not work here." A guard puts in.
I yell at him and try to send ice at him but... It doesn't work. I try again. There's no use.
Finally, I get a small gust of power when a guard stumbled and I set out a path for myself. I guess I can only not use my magic when... They are using spells to stop me...

I run and run with my pet wolf right at my heels until I skid to a halt in front of others. Carrying a body...

Will they try to kill me too? 

I turn around and run faster towards the door before remembering the guards so... I do what I have to and I create my own guards. I need to get away from here.