chapter 5

(Later that day)

“You need to come with me to the basketball court I have a match”.
“ Be there and place all the props in the game room.”!

“Listen I'll just skip you made me clean the games room all by myself and then I had to run three blocks down just to get your fucking coffee because the canteens one was bitter”!

Jungkook screamed on top of his voice his ears turning red.

“NO WAY ! YOU DO WHAT I SAY, I AM THE CAPTAIN AND YOUR THE P.A ,
DO NOT FORGET”.  Taehyung said intimidatingly .

Shivers ran down Jungkooks spine.
He sat another two hours placing the props in the game room . When he finally got time to rest,he tested his head on the bench and what it seemed like five minutes, he had closed his eyes to slumber off the basketball hit his head making him realize what he has gotten himself into.

“I am gonna resign tomorrow, I can't take all these ”.(Jungkook though) and then after few minutes sleep took over him.

Taehyungs POV

I was about to pass the ball when it suddenly slipped and hit someones head . And that someone was quite familiar (Jungkook) I saw him cursing the ball and the going back to sleep. I started laughing when I suddenly got an idea. Now just waiting for the match to end.

The match ended after a while.
I took out a marker and went towards Jungkook and started drawing fake moustache , I literally drew everything I had learnt when I was young.

“Jungkook get up it's 8.00pm you have been sleeping for five hours now, I am realifed that you are still alive”.
Taehyung said controlling his laugh adoring the artistary he created on Jungkooks face.

Jungkook oblivious to everything.

“What it's so late”!, “It's all because of you , you make me work like a slave”.

_____________
(Outside the campus)

“Do you want a lift”. Taehyung said, unlocking his bicycle .

”Yeah I really do,I can't walk after such laborious work”.

“Or is it a no ,fine then” !
Taehyung went away riding his bicycle, leaving a flaming Jungkook behind .

____________
(In the dorm)

As Jungkook was passing by the corridor students were laughing , staring at his face. He still being the dumb he is entered his dorm, which he was sharing with Jimin.( I forgot to mention earlier).

“Kooks what's up with your face”. He said laughing loudly clutching his stomach.

“What ”! Jungkook ran towards the bathroom.

He saw himself in the mirror with wide eyes .

“KIM TAEHYUNG YOU FUCKING BASTARD”!