chapter 31

Third persons POV

Jungkook woke up to a massive pain in his back and bottom. He shook Taehyung  to wake him up .

"Taeee ~ wake up get me painkillers you ungrateful idiot "!

Mhhhhhh~ Taehyung whined and turned to the other side ignoring his boyfriend and sinking into his cozy comforter. 

"Wake up now I'm hurt" ! Jungkook was crying in pain . He shook Tae convulsively .

"KIM TAEHYUNG !  WAKE UP RIGHT NOW OR I'MA CALL JIN HYUNG AND TELL HIM THAT YOU HURT ME AND HE WILL CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND FEED IT TO THE STRAY DOGS" ! Jungkook screamed at Taehyung since he was overly pissed .

"I'm up I'm up" ! Tae said sitting right up straight . I'm sorry beautiful I'll just get some painkillers for you .

He pecked Jungkooks lips and got up to get some painkillers for Jungkook he then carried Jungkook to the bathroom they brushed together .

"Let's have a bath now" ! Tae said clapping his hands .

"No thankyou last time you said that we ended up doing more than washing up . Now get lost and have a bath somewhere else" ! Jungkook said as he pushed Taehyung out of the bathroom .

Taehyung with a sulking face went to the guest room to have a bath .

They had breakfast together Tae just like always pecked Jungkook goodbye and left for office . Jungkook went to the orphanage like usual .

He arrived to see Jimin playing with the kids .

Hyung ! Jungkook brought jimins attention to him .

Kooks ! Jimin smiled as he hugged Jungkook .

How come you here ? Jungkook asked .

"Well I don't have classes today and I wanted to meet the kids".  Jimin said .

"So you wanna hang out ? it's been a while me you and Gyomie went out" .jimin said

"We literally hung out two days back for Jin Hyungs wedding" . Jungkook gave him a “are you serious look” .

"Well I meant without purpose" . "But what about the ahm* we bought" . Jimin gave him a sly smile .

"I d-did wear them" . Jungkook said shyly . Jimins face lit up .

So how was it ? Jimin was smirking like a maniac.

"YAAH ! That is none of your business ! By the way stop smirking you'll scare the kids away ". Jungkook said trying to change the topic .

Later they planned to meet Gyomie at a nearby cafe.

Gyomieeeeee ! They both shouted grabbing the attention of the customers .

Shhhh guys ! Yugeyom said he had gotten into a habit of them squealing and screaming now .

They sat and ordered their pastries and coffee .

So how's dance academy going . Yugeyom asked .

Allwell ! Jimin. Said sipping his coffee .

And how is your academy ? Jungkook asked .

Well I'm quitting . Yugeyom said .

WHAT ! Jimin and Jungkook said in usion with the same surprised look on their faces .

Why ? Both of them asked at the same time .

Because - yugeom then showed them his fingers . When they noticed a ring .