chapter 29

Third persons POV

“Tae get upppp ~ ”Jungkook pecked tae again and again .

Tae grabbed Jungkooks nape and pulled him for a kiss .

“Ummmp tae mhhh” ~ Jungkook was hitting taes chest to let him go .

“Get up now ! You have to go to your company's meeting and press conference remember your gonna be declared the next heir of the company . Now get up and dress nicely .”

Yes sir ! Taehyung said with droopy eyes .

Jungkook dragged Taehyung towards the washroom pushed him in handed him his towel and shut the door ,he went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for Taehyung while he had to go to a hospital for registration for his internship after which he could legally be certified a councilor.

Tae by the time had his bath and went down he back hugged Jungkook who was laying the table.

“Tae go eat your breakfast . You have to leave early” ! Jungkook scolded him like a child .

Taehyung chuckled at his cuteness .

“First give me my morning kiss ”!

“I already gave you multiple times ”.

“Those we'rnt kisses” .

Jungkook blushed . He got on his toes as he pecked Taehyung but Taehyung held his waist and nape . He started moving his lips Jungkook followed .
Taehyungs hands travelled towards Jungkooks bottoms he smacked Jungkooks butt , Jungkook gasped as he inserted his tounge into Jungkooks mouth.  They were kissing passionately . Jungkook pulled back due to lack of air . He was panting .

“Now go have your breakfast . Jungkook made Taehyung sit on the chair” .

“I would like to have you but” -

“Shut up ! Pervert .”

Jungkook blushed again .

Taehyung had his breakfast and then pecked Jungkook and left for office .

Jungkook while went to the hospital and got his name registered he passed the interview and entrance test with him there were many other students who were in different department had come  for interns  out of them a boy came to him and sat beside him .

“Hi ! My name is bambam” . He extended his hand towards Jungkook .

“Hi ! My name is Jungkook ”. Jungkook said with a smile on his face as he shook his hands .

“So which department are you in ”? Bambam asked .

Psychology ! And you ?

Neurology !

Wow that's great . And they talked for another hour they were informed that their internship is gonna start from tomorrow.  At 9:00 am  till 3:00pm .

“So we have the same slot ”. Bambam said.

“I'm happy I didn't wanted the night duty” .  Jungkook said.

Me too   ! Wanna go grab some lunch it's time already. Bambam asked .

Sure !

Jungkook and bambam had lunch together they talked for a long time they discovered that they have same interests bambam is married to   Jackson who is a famous rapper . After lunch they bid their goodbyes and went their ways .

_______

Taehyungs POV

I reached my company all the employees bowed I wished them good morning with a smile and entered the meeting room namjoon hyung , Yoongi hyung and hobi hyung were already there I sat beside them we talked for a while my dad entered we bowed to him he told us everything about the company we also had a conference where my dad anounced my take over and his retirement .

The new partners as in my hyungs were also introduced . We all had a company tour we visited all sections and departments the day went like this and finally it was time to go back home .

I was happy I would finally get to see my kook , I am happy as well as nervous because from tomorrow onwards we take over everything officially .

I bid goodbyes to Hyungs I got into my 
Lamborghini Aventador and drove back .

As soon as I got in my kookie jumped on me and peppered my face with light kisses I held him by his thighs and walked into the kitchen .

Third persons POV

On reaching home Jungkook cooked Taehyungs favourite dishes to celebrate his first day , as soon as he heard the door click he knew Taehyung had arrived he ran towards the door and jumped on Taehyung , peppered him with kisses , they walked into the kitchen .

“Mmmmmm ~  bibimbab kimchi and jjajangmyeon my favorites” . ( I googled it ) Taehyung said sniffing the mouth watering dishes his boyfriend prepared .

“Come now sit I'll feed you” . Jungkook said as he made Taehyung sit on the chair .

Taehyung pulled Jungkook on his lap . “Then sir here and feed me”!. 

Jungkook blushed he started feeding Taehyung .

So how was your day ? Jungkook asked .

“Well we had lot of meetings my dad introduced every section of the company to us we went through the deals and everything we have this year and other things and lastly the press conference so our actual work starts from tomorrow . I have lot of files to complete and design to verify plus we have a meeting with Balechiaga company next week” .

Wow that's one amazing company .
Jungkook looked amazed. 

How was your day ? Taehyung asked loosening his tye while Jungkook still feeding him .

“Well I got selected for internship which starts tomorrow we have holidays on Wednesday Saturday and Sundays It gives over  at 3pm so I'll be free all afternoon so I thought I'll help Jin in his restaraunt plus jimins gonna be there too. ”

That's good but who's gonna cook for me ? Taehyung pouted .

“My big baby I'll be back before dinner and cook for us ok ! Now let's sleep we have to get up early tomorrow ”.

Tae you sleeping ? Jungkook whispered . They were laying on the bed snuggled into each other .

No ! Tae caressed Jungkooks soft hair .

“You know Tae I made a friend in neurology department his name is bambam he is really cute and likes videogames just like me ”. Taehyung frowned.
While Jungkook muffled talked into Taehyungs chest .

Taehyung parted from Jungkook .

“Kook I don't like this Bambam guy” .

But he is nice ! Really .

“But you sound like you have a crush on him” . Taehyung pouted .

Oh god Tae he is married !

Oh ! Then it's fine . Taehyung sighed in relief.

Jungkook shook his head .

Let's sleep now or else we'll get up late .

Mhm ! Taehyung said as he cuddled Jungkook into his embrace .