chapter 11

“I will have-

Jimin was about to place order when three boys surrounded them .

“Kim Taehyung !you're the school captain right”.  Jin asked surprised by  why they were here.

“Glad you know me fresher”.jin snorted.

“Afcourse !nightmares are not easily forgotten”.  Jungkook said mockingly.

Yoongi sat down beside jimin and Namjoon sat down beside Jin.

“Hey cutie” .  Yoongi said, to which jimin replied sassily.

“Thanks I got it for my birthday”.

Taehyung pushed Jungkooks chair away from yugeyom and sat in the middle.

“What are you doing here” ? Jungkook asked breaking the uncertainty.

“Well I invited myself since your my P.A”.

Taehyung snatch the menu from Jungkook and ordered for everyone without their consultation.

Jungkook was so pissed off he ordered drinks for himself and his friends joined him too. (Taehyung and his friends did not drink).

They were stumbuling out of the bar Jungkook held yugeyoms hand .

“You're so cute” . Jungkook squished his cheeks .

Taehyung subconsciously fisted his hand till his knuckles turned white he pushed  yugeyom away from Jungkook.

“Heyyy! What are you doing”? Jungkook said in an angry but kiddish tone.

“Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung take jimin and  with you guys drop them off in their dorms .    Yugeyom lives two blocks down the college drop him off in his house .
I'm taking Jungkook with me to my apartment”.

“But you could drop him off to his dorm aswell”.
Yoongi said.

“Why are you taking him to your home”. Namjoon backfired mockingly.

(Clarification: Jungkook Jin and jimin lives in dorm because they have come from different cities and do not have money for apartment. Yugeyom lives in this city only so he must be having a house duh! And Taehyung is a rich asshole so he has his own apartment. Yoongi and Namjoon have their own apartment aswell )

“Ok then let's drop them”. Taehyung said nervously .   He too himself did not know why would he take him to his house.

“You're useless Tae!Why are you treating me like that? What did I do? Was it because I bullied you? I was small” .   Jungkook was mumbling half asleep the drinks taking the toll . Pouting like a kid.  

Taehyung carried him on his back opened the door leading them to the bedroom he dropped Jungkook off , untied his shoes and put the blanket over him just as he was about to leave Jungkook held his wrist and pulled him over himself.  

“You hurt me Tae, I'm sorry! don't behave like this I miss the old you”.  He pouted and drifted off to sleep.

Taehyung took few minutes to register everything he got off  from Jungkook  he close the door then the trio (Taehyung , Yoongi and Namjoon)
Left to their apartments.