chapter 13

Taehyungs POV

Taehyung ran towards the meeting rooms for the chief guests, choach and principals all the Professors of the college's were present the schools disqualified had already left but the coaches and professors of selected schools going up to finals were having a meeting. Taehyung barged in.

“All the teachers present here may I have you're's attention please!
I would want to talk about the mishap just happened with one of the junior basketball player of Seoul International ”.

One of the jury said (jury are the ones who declare the winners like umpires)
“well we were sorry to hear that the child broke his leg” .

“Sir it was a foul play by the Busan International. We all don't know what happened in those few seconds but the CCTV might have captured it”.

“Well! what do you imply?”

“I request you to check the footage and thereby take action”. The coach of Busan boys were there he was nervous he did not know what to do but flow with concequences he very well knew who was at fault.

The footage was checked.  Jungkook had been thrown to ground and the players kicked his leg with the heavy metalid of sport shoes adding to the impact causing the leg to break at the point where he wouldn't be able to stand for months.

The jury then and there declared the match foul and the Busan International was suspended from the championships for next five years .  

_________________

“Wow Taehyung you got guts to barge in like that”. Jimin said .

“What are you talking about ?” Jungkook asked with confused face.

“Well Taehyung here barged I to juries meeting room to inform the foul play”.Namjoon said.

“R-realy ! You did that , for me”.  Jungkook teared up. “But what is the point I may not be able to play the finals”.

Just then the door slammed open a nurse over annoyed at the chit chatting of kids.

“The meeting time is past over” .  She said with the blank yet scary face which explained that she wanted to go back home and plop herself on her bed.

“Leave please! One of you could stay though”.

“I'll stay!” jimin said.

“No”! Taehyung cut all of them since the decision became quite chaotic . “I'll stay rest leave .  Namjoon hyung Yoongi hyung take them with you please”.

“Ok Tae”.
(They said their goodnights and meet you tomorrow and left)

“You feeling good”? Taehyung said as he sat down beside Jungkooks now plastered leg.

“Yeah”!

“I am sorry.”

“Why ?, you asked them to break my leg.”

“WHAT! NO! Why would you say that”?

“Then what are you sorry for”?

“Oh god! That was abrupt couldn't you just reply with an it's ok”.

“Well what are you sorry for?

“ For treating you bad”.

“You just realized when I broke my leg”?

“I know I -I am sorry . I was messed in my head I forgot that the bullying was when we were kids and now we're mature but  when I saw you it all hit me like a truck and I don't know I wanted you to fell the way I felt”.

“I am sorry for whatever I did in past it was unintentional. I was a kid and you were quite vulnerable. Not my fault”.Jungkook said the last part in whisper with a pout though loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

“Yah that's true. Ha ha ha”.

“But your built now and wow you got abs. Fuck how.”?

“Well I work out”.

“I see”!

“So as a compensation I ask you to remain as my P.A ok”.

“WHAT ! NO THANK YOU” .

“Do you not remember the condition. You do t have to do much just get me homecooked  breakfast and lunch. Because I live alone and has no one to cook for me and you live in a dorm with Jin hyung he cooks well.
and in return I'll Take care of you till your plaster is off”.

DEAL?

DEAL! Jungkook said quite happy that atleast doesn't have to work his ass off.

Jungkook yawned .

“Go to sleep you'll get discharged tomorrow and we return to our training for finals”.

“Ok ! Goodnight”.