chapter 19

Yugeyoms POV

I was looking for Jungkook I  had decided to tell him about my feelings that I had fallen for him . I entered the gym room since Jungkook had told me that he will be working out for the upcoming league .

I opened the door only to see the love of my life kissing the heartthrob of school . Jungkook and Taehyung were kissing , I dropped my gift and they turned towards me .

Third persons POV

Jungkook and Taehyung were kissing when they suddenly heard something drop. Both of them turned around to see yugeyom on his knees and a gift by his leg . Jungkook widen his eyes . Taehyung had a victory smirk .

“G- Gyomie w-what are you doing here”? Jungkook asked with his head down he couldn't meet his eyes since he was red with embarrassment.

K-kookie !
Yugeyom stammered as he ran towards Jungkook and pushed Taehyung away from Jungkook . Jungkook sat in shock .

“J-jungkook how could  y-you do this” ?

“Gyomie I don't u-under stand ”? Jungkook asked still shocked.

“I-i love you , how could you kiss a Playboy ”? Yugeyom said with tears in his eyes.

“EXCUSE ME! Let me break the bubble of yours , I am not a Playboy . Jungkook was my first heck he also has my first kiss” . Taehyung said angrily .

“Gyomie calm down , I never saw you as  more than  a friend” . Jungkook said as a matter of factly.

“B-but I love you and I am hundred times better than him” . He said pointing at Taehyung.

“Gyomie , listen to me , Taehyung could you leave us alone” ?

What!  no!  Taehyung said.

Please! Jungkook said .

“Ok  fine"! Taehyung said rolling his eyes as he left .

“Gyomie , listen  there are lot of people that you love but it is not necessary that they will return your love in the same way , you cannot feign affections on some one , you have to look for the one who is going to choose you over any other everyday you have to look for someone who loves you to eternity . Who is willing to share your happiness and sadness who will love you today even more than yesterday. Who will listen to you with out judging you . I am not the one  Gyomie ”.

Yugeyom was devastated he knew this was coming but he understood Jungkook would never return his feelings and that Jungkook is not his destiny.

“I am sorry kook , but can we still be friends I can't loose you” .

“Of course Gyomie , your my bestie remember”. Jungkook said as they gave each other a friendly hug . But soon got interupted.

“Wow you ditched me ! So easily !” Taehyung said dramatically.

Shut up ! Jungkook said .

Yugeyom was about to leave when Taehyung held his hands and stopped him .

“Yugeyom the person who is willing to love you the way you are the way you want is not very far you have to open your eyes . Look for him he is right beside you” . Taehyung said .

“W-who is it” ? Yugeyom asked .

“Hoseok Hyung” ! Taehyung said , Jungkook widen his eyes .

Yugeyom was shook . “What ! He he likes me ”?

“Mmhnm , he does , five him a chance he is really good and he is willing to worth you and love you respect you from his heart” .