chapter 28

Third persons POV

Jungkooks eyes twitched as the sunrays fell on his face he snuggled his face to something soft to prevent the brightness reaching his eyes , finally giving up he opened his eyes rubbing them he woke up to Taehyungs ethereal face . His perfect lips a mole on his nose , flawless skin . Jungkook traced his fingers on Taehyungs nose booping it he pecked Taehyungs lips , he tried to get up but then a  pain shot through his spine and back his bottom giving up , he felt the immense after sex pain . He hissed in pain as he somehow tried to get up he wore Taehyungs shirt and went to the bathroom brushing his  teeth he turned the shower to warm water as the hot water touched his body he felt relaxed as the pain Gradually reducing . He felt two arms around him .

Tae ~

Baby is it paining , was I hard ?
Tae asked kissing Jungkooks shoulder .

Mhm it's fine now , why did you wake up so early ?

“Because I didn't feel you beside me” .

Tae said turning Jungkook around .
He tucked Jungkooks hair behind his ears as his other hand caressed his face .

“Come I'll wash your hair”.
Taehyung said as he lead Jungkook  towards the bathtub . He filled the tub with warm water . He sat down followed by Jungkook whose back Rested on Taehyungs chest . Tae shampooed Jungkooks hair while he rest his head on his chest .

Later *

They got ready to meet the others team Jungkook had decided to go shopping and dragged their boyfriends to the mall to  carry the bags .

“Oh come on kooks I already have like 10 bags ”! Tae groaned since he was the one holding the shopping bags .

“No ! We've just done the half yet” . Jungkook retorted.

“Jimin ! You better stop” .   Yoongi groaned as the bags were heavy .

“Nahhh ! No way ! You guys can go back with the bags we're yet to hangout” . Jimin said .

“We have a flight in few hours guys” . Namjoon said .

Fine ! The bottoms groaned annoyingly.

They packed their bags and were ready to go back to their normal routine now that they were graduates probably they have their ambition to fulfil .

< After the flight >

“It's late let's go to namjoon Hyungs it's the closest” .

Taehyung said with droopy eyes  with Jungkook snuggled to his chest . Taehyung was carrying a sleeping Jungkook who had his legs draped around Taehyungs waist hugging him like a koala .

“Fine ! The cars are out let's head to my place for tonight” . Namjoon said as they all say in different cabs with their boy friends .

Namjoon led the couple's to extra rooms laying Jin in their bed room .
All were so tired that they instantly fell asleep .

Jin and Jungkook woke up early they made breakfast far everyone else.

“Jungkook go get jimin , Yoongi and your boyfriend I'ma get the others ”. Jin said .

Ok hyung !

He went to Jimins room first .

“Wakey wakey guys ”!  Jungkook screamed clapping his hands .
But they didn't even move An inch .

These sleepy asses ! He said .

He jumped on jimin .

“Wake up baby or yoongi's not gonna fuck you for a whole month” . Jungkook whispered in Jimins ears .